Senior Executive Assistant - Legal Team at Peloton
Peloton is seeking a Senior Executive Assistant to the Legal Team. The person in this role must be a highly-organized, detail-oriented, smart communicator who thrives in a fast-paced environment. Our ideal candidate is a resourceful problem-solver and relationship builder, with a can-do attitude and a strong desire to learn and grow.
- Manage the calendars of each executive with a high level of detail, using a tight and collaborative process for eliminating conflicts and prioritizing the most critical engagements
- Coordinate internal and external meetings for multiple executives and their teams and prepare daily and weekly schedule briefs as requested
- Communicate with internal team members and external partners on behalf of the executives, understanding their cultural nuances and striving to delight them. Be an ambassador of culture.
- Organize meetings, including booking conference room space, ordering catering, organizing agendas, preparing materials, and ensuring the availability of attendees
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements ensuring tight schedules and well-articulated itineraries
- Prepare expense reports, vendor invoicing paperwork, and purchase requisitions, including monthly expense reconciliation and on-demand expense reports
- Anticipate and address communication and efficiency issues before they become problems
- Handle personal requests as needed by executives on a limited basis
- General office duties as needed
- 5+ years of work experience in a similar role
- Experience working with lawyers in a legal secretarial role is preferred
- Highly organized and thoughtful with strong customer service skills
- Detail-oriented, self-starter who uses emotional and cultural intelligence to intuit needs.
- Experience prioritizing multiple projects
- Ability to problem-solve in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Must be highly competent with a range of modern communication tools (Zoom, Slack, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in Google’s G Suite tools (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)
- BA/BS Preferred
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.