Senior Manager, Regional Public Affairs at CLEAR
CLEAR’s mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums and venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
Clear is currently seeking a Senior Manager, Regional Public Affairs for its California markets. This person will support CLEAR’s day-to-day public affairs efforts in the region, including government relations, corporate communications and more. The Senior Manager will be based in California and report to the Senior Director of Regional Public Affairs based in Chicago.
What You Will Do:
- Work with the team to develop and execute creative public affairs and communications strategies, narratives and plans that align with CLEAR's goals and best utilizes our assets and resources
- Identify, develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in government, business, and other areas
- Educate and update key stakeholders regarding CLEAR’s mission and growth
- Identify opportunities for community partnerships in select markets
- Partner with regional operations and public affairs teams to execute community engagement and philanthropy plans
- Work with regional business and public affairs teams to organize and support grassroots political and thought leadership activity
- Work with public affairs, legal, and other teams to address state and local public policy challenges in select markets
- Write and/or oversee the production of materials such as messaging, talking points, FAQs, press releases, op-eds, reports, memos, and presentations
- Manage vendors and political consultants in select markets
Who You Are:
- 8+ years experience in a political campaign, government role or fast-paced corporate or agency environment
- Extensive and strong relationships with civic, media, government, non-profit, and business leaders
- Knowledgeable of the policymaking process
- A strong self-starter who is eager to make their mark in a fast-paced organization
- Experience working across various cities and/or states
- Excellent organization, communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Experience with a wide range of communication channels including digital, broadcast, radio, and print
- Ability to travel
- Bachelor’s Degree