Manager, Employer Branding Marketing
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The Manager, Employer Branding will own all strategy and execution of our talent marketing and branding initiatives. You will partner with the Marketing, Talent and Engineering teams to evangelize our amazing work environment and culture to top external talent. With a creative eye, strong voice and technical backbone, the right candidate will directly shape and contribute to the future of employer branding at The Trade Desk. This position reports into the Marketing team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to create interest and awareness of our company’s unique culture to likely candidates through video, surveys, spotlights on our events etc.
- Collaborate closely with talent and marketing teams to create employment brand marketing plans, digital campaigns and collateral.
- Partner with our engineering team to develop a strong value proposition for our technical team to attract top engineers at all experience levels.
- Define target audiences and develop marketing campaigns and messaging that promote TTD as a top place to work.
- Develop content for careers website, LinkedIn, all social accounts (Instagram, Facebook), advertising and other channels as necessary.
- Manage our Award Submissions process and “People of Programmatic” page.
- Work with our PR team to discover relevant outlets and stories that are impactful.
- Coordinate and support Employer Branding events and career fairs.
- Immersing yourself in The Trade Desk culture to pull out elements that should be promoted
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4-8 years of experience in recruitment marketing, employer branding or a related field (ideally with a high growth company)
- Excellent project management skills; strong ability to multi-task and produce quality work on time
- Understanding of how to track and evaluate recruiting and marketing campaign metrics
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Eye for all things creative while still being able to understand more technical concepts
- Resourcefulness – you’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Inherent desire to collaborate and support multiple teams
- Ability to prioritize work and set expectations
- Make a positive contribution to the Trade Desk company and culture
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.