Data loss can be devastating. Whether it’s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent; all companies are at risk. OwnBackup is the #1 data backup, archiving, and sandbox seeding app on the Salesforce AppExchange. With over 2,000 customers, we are ranked #25 on Financial Times’ list of America’s fastest growing companies, and have raised $100 million in venture funding.
We’re looking for a rock star marketer to help design and implement our account-based marketing strategy at OwnBackup. It’s an exciting opportunity because OwnBackup has traction across geographies, verticals, and company size.Your Day-to-Day Role
- Work with a cross-functional team including ops, product marketing, content, sales enablement, and the sales teams to orchestrate account-based marketing playbooks.
- Understand the entire marketing and sales cycle, from acquisition to close, to improve pipeline growth and velocity across the funnel.
- Drive the profile selection, writing, sequence design, and enablement of account-based marketing plays to target key industries and capitalize on emerging trends.
- Develop effective messaging that cascades across emails, attachments, sales scripts, and follow-up.
- Help build programs to foster and facilitate warm introductions to make selling easier.
- Be in the trenches gathering feedback from SDRs and AEs and continuously improve future cadences and campaigns.
- In collaboration with the Ops team help manage the implementation of ABM platforms such as Engagio, Salesloft, Sendoso, Drift and DemandBase
- A university degree; an MBA is a bonus, but not required
- Account based marketing experience, at a high-growth B2B tech company is a big plus
- Proven experience developing and scaling marketing programs that deliver conversions, sales pipeline, and revenue
- Strong writer and someone who likes product marketing
- Driven by order, supportiveness, achievement, and introspection
This is a full time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our New Jersey office to maximize interaction with business development reps and account executives. OwnBackup is a global team, so for the right candidate there might be an opportunity to work remotely, though HQ is preferred.