ABM Manager at OwnBackup
Data loss can be devastating. Whether it’s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent, all companies are at risk. OwnBackup is the #1 data backup, archiving, and sandbox seeding app on the Salesforce AppExchange. With over 3,000 customers, we are ranked #25 on Financial Times’ list of America’s fastest growing companies, and have raised $267.5 million in funding from Salesforce Ventures and others.
We are looking for a mid-career integrated marketer to develop and manage Account-Based Marketing deliverables that support our account-specific sales objectives and drive the pipeline in our most strategic markets. This position will report to the Director of Account-Based Marketing. It’s an exciting opportunity because OwnBackup has traction across geographies, verticals, and company sizes.Your Day-to-Day Role
- Collaborate with the enterprise sales team on the account plays for top strategic accounts
- Design and execute pipeline generation and acceleration programs for specific, targeted accounts jointly with sales and marketing partners
- Deploy ready-to-carry-out marketing tactics and provide sales enablement on an account and industry basis using various channels, including digital ads, direct mail, roundtable events, and personalized sales outreach on behalf of your strategic sellers
- Work with vendors and agencies to help translate goals into deliverables and produce new ABM assets
- Communicate and educate the sales and marketing team regarding active and planned marketing activities and ABM campaign effectiveness
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes
- You have 4+ years of B2B marketing experience with strong campaign and integrated marketing experience
- Prior account-based marketing experience is a bonus
- You have previous experience working with sales and/or partnering across multiple cross-functional teams
- You have excellent project, analytical, and budget management skills
- You are a creative thinker with strong marketing fundamentals and the ability to solve problems using good judgement
- You have a bias for action, results, and delivery, with a high-quality bar for your work
- You have experience with Salesforce and various sales and marketing tools, or are capable of learning using them effectively within days
- You are driven by order, supportiveness, achievement, and introspection
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our New Jersey office to maximize interaction with business.
Here at OwnBackup, culture is as important as results, and a key part of our culture is our differences. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team, one culture, and one family that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status. OwnBackup will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.A Bit About Us
Have a look at our market opportunity and read through the AppExchange reviews to get to know OwnBackup a little better. Founded in 2015, OwnBackup is backed by top-tier venture capital firms and Salesforce Ventures. The company has experienced 100% y/y growth, establishing early market dominance in a big addressable market. To put it in perspective OwnBackup has 2k customers and nearly all of Salesforce 150k customers are a potential fit to use our products. Given the company’s vision to be the leading Cloud Data Protection Platform, there are also plans to expand into other SaaS ecosystems in the company year.