Acquisition Manager at Talkspace
Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Want to help over one million people feel better? Come join our team!
We are looking for an experienced Acquisition Manager on the Supply Side to join our Marketing team. This role would be responsible for leading and managing the marketing efforts on the therapists and psychiatry recruitment side. We are looking for someone who has experience with paid acquisition in the B2B space and who wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role
- Responsible for day to day marketing functions related to therapist recruitment, including paid media, email nurturing, reporting, and optimization
- Ongoing partnership and communication with clinical network team
- Daily campaign adjustments related to bid, budget, targets, and creative
- Ad Hoc Reporting & Analysis for structured experiments
- Coordination with design on consistent and data-driven ad refreshes
- Vetting of potential new vendors for testing
- Additional duties as assigned
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or other communications focus preferred
- 3+ years experience in B2B paid media
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite experience, especially Excel
- At ease with ambiguity
- Experience (or strong interest) in working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience with Looker, a plus
- Experience in job recruitment within B2B space
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect, collaborate, and have fun. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every qualification. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.