Associate Marketing Manager, Display at Angi
Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
ABOUT THE TEAM:
Angi is looking for a dedicated, analytical, and strategic member to join our Digital Marketing team. This position will be responsible for identifying opportunities using data-driven insights to guide display strategy, channel growth and campaign optimizations. This role requires an individual with analytical abilities and a solid understanding of digital marketing, conversion optimization and other digital marketing concepts.
What you’ll do:
- Help ensure display campaigns are efficiently managed, reported on, and optimized to meet desired KPIs, ultimately laddering up to P&L goals.
- Update reporting dashboards and create custom reports to analyze campaign performance, provide actionable recommendations and deliver continuous improvements.
- Effectively communicate campaign results to management, presenting insights, trends, and measuring KPIs.
- Build effective working relationships with external partners and teams across the organization.
- Develop and implement a testing strategy for creative, targeting tactics, landing pages, and partner betas.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Analytics or related field
- 1-2 years’ experience with digital marketing, marketing analytics or similar field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Deadline-driven and able to work in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; communicate effectively at all levels of the business
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel
- Experience with Google Ads and native marketing platforms is desired
- Agency experience handling multiple work streams is also beneficial
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $55,000 - $65,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world