Who we are
Cityblock Health is a new type of healthcare company, operating out of Brooklyn and backed by Alphabet’s Sidewalk Labs, along with some of the top healthcare investors in the country.
Our mission is to radically improve the health of urban communities, one block at a time. Importantly, our solutions are designed specifically for Medicaid and lower-income Medicare beneficiaries, and we bring the capability to deliver care in the home and neighborhood with our field-based teams.
In close collaboration with community based organizations and leading commercial partners, we are reorganizing the health system to focus on what matters to our members. We deliver personalized primary care, behavioral health, and social services through a network of neighborhood hubs with deep community-based partnerships and world-class technology.
We partner with payers and at-risk providers, taking capitated financial risk to care for their most vulnerable, high and rising risk members. Additionally, we invest in strategic partnerships with community-based and social services organizations, in some instances bringing them into the value equation through sub-capitation and performance-based compensation.
Over the next year we’ll grow quickly, including entering new markets, each with their own commercial relationships and field-based teams. This role will be a key contributor to the success of our business.
We’re seeking a creative and driven Marketing Associate to be a part of our tightly knit Marketing team, helping us to raise Cityblock’s public presence and to drive engagement, especially among members as we grow to serve more members and communities across the country. This person will work most closely with our Marketing Lead and Design team on Brand activities, helping to shape our public presence as we continue to grow and raise awareness across a multitude of audiences—from tech spaces to the healthcare world. They will have a significant role in member-facing marketing and engagement activities, including developing member-facing content for a multitude of channels and supporting events and other offline initiatives.
In addition to Brand Marketing & Engagement activities, this person will be involved in PR & corporate communications activities, supporting our executive team in increasing their visibility and thought leadership in tech and healthcare communities. This role will provide the opportunity to engage in many different areas of Marketing, allowing for creativity and contribution of new and innovative ideas to contribute to team and company goals.
- Execute Brand Marketing activities in partnership with the Marketing & Design leads
- Conduct research & analysis in partnership with the User Experience team
- Build social media presence
- Develop & manage multichannel brand content (e.g., website, blog)
- Manage SEO & paid search initiatives and campaigns
- Support logistics & operations for photo & video shoots, in-office interviews, etc.
- Manage collateral development in partnership with Brand Designer (e.g., print materials, social media campaigns)
- Manage sustained B2C member-facing activities across markets in partnership with Community Partnerships, Clinical, & Operations teams
- Member Days & other engagement events
- Outreach activities for assigned members
- Content for member-facing online channels (e.g., member blog, social media, website)
- Build and run email marketing campaigns
- Support PR & corporate communications activities including:
- Research, coordination, & supporting content development for speaking engagements
- Manage logistics & tracking of interviews and press opportunities
- Maintain reporter database & coverage tracking
- Support Marketing operations (e.g., task tracking, metrics reporting)
You’d be a good fit if you have:
- 3+ years of B2C marketing experience, especially in digital health, technology companies, and/or consumer-facing industries
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute online and offline marketing activities
- Exceptional writing & communication skills
- Proven abilities across:
- Digital marketing especially focused on customer acquisition & engagement
- Channel management (e.g., social media, blog)
- Task management & organization
- Metrics reporting
- A can-do attitude, working with a tightly knit Marketing team & cross-functional partners on diverse initiatives to drive results
Cityblock values diversity as a core tenet of the work we do and populations we serve. We are an equal opportunity employer, indiscriminate of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.