Who we are
At Cityblock, our mission is to bring radically better care to where it’s needed most, block by block. As the first tech-driven provider for communities with complex health and social needs, we scale primary care, behavioral health care, and social services with custom-built technology. By investing upstream in highly personalized, prevention-oriented health and social care, we make healthcare more accessible and effective—ultimately driving down costs and improving individual and community health outcomes in neighborhoods that have never been prioritized.
We strive to deliver an exceptional member experience for every member we serve, including those who are eligible for Medicaid, dually eligible for Medicaid and Medicare, and others living in lower-income neighborhoods. Our multidisciplinary care teams meet members where they are and making time to listen and understand what matters most in their health and day-to-day lives. Enabled by our care delivery platform, Commons, we can see a 360° view of each member’s needs, priorities, and goals, and work together to ensure they have the right care and services—and dramatically improve members’ opportunities and outcomes.
Partnering with community-based organizations and well-respected commercial health plan partners, and backed by the top healthcare investors in the country, we are reorganizing the health system to focus on what matters to our members—and leading the move from transactional, fee-for-service medicine towards high-value, relationship-based partnerships. At Cityblock, we won’t be satisfied with anything less than transforming the way that health services are delivered in previously underserved communities across the country.
We’re seeking a creative and driven Marketing Associate to be a part of our tightly knit Marketing team, helping us to raise Cityblock’s public presence and increase engagement as we expand to serve more members and communities across the country. This person will work most closely with our Marketing Lead and Design team, helping to drive our B2C initiatives—including new market launches, acquisition campaigns, and engagement activities for current members. In doing so, they will work cross-functionally with many teams, from new market implementation to Product and our care teams in the field.
- Work closely with Brand to build & push assets across all integrated B2C campaigns & initiatives including:
- Digital marketing campaigns (e.g., search, social media)
- SEO & website
- Offline media (e.g., out-of-home, print, radio, direct mail)
- Drive execution of go-to-market campaigns
- Acquire & engage new members
- Engage local stakeholders (e.g., providers, sales agents, public figures)
- Raise awareness in the communities we will serve
- Manage sustained B2C member-facing activities across markets in partnership with Community Partnerships, Clinical, & Implementation/Operations teams
- Member Days & other engagement events
- Outreach activities
- Member-facing online channels (e.g., member blog, social media, website)
- Manage vendors (e.g., media companies) to execute placements
- Locally build & maintain Cityblock’s local brand presence and reach (including with potential and existing membership) at launch and over time
You’d be a good fit if you have:
- 3+ years of B2C marketing experience, especially in digital health, technology companies, and/or consumer-facing industries
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute integrated campaigns
- Exceptional writing & communication skills
- Proven abilities across:
- Digital marketing especially focused on customer acquisition & engagement
- Channel management (e.g., social media, blog)
- Task management & organization
- Metrics reporting
- A can-do attitude, working with a tightly knit Marketing team & cross-functional partners on diverse initiatives to drive results