Metric Digital powers marketing for the best, most disruptive direct to consumer brands in the world. We’ve helped companies drive sustainable growth that helped fuel their acquisition, IPO, or next funding round, such as Canada Goose (IPO), Bonobos (Acquired), Hired.com (Series C). Many of our clients are on the IAB 250 list, like JackThreads, Mack Weldon, Hint Water and Nature Box.
We’ve grown from a team of ~5 to a team of ~30 in the last two and a half years, and are looking for leaders to help us continue on our growth trajectory. We also recently published our first book, Badvertising, which uncovers shady practices in the digital marketing industry and helps brand executives avoid them.
Metric Digital is looking for a Paid Search Associate who will partner with our Senior Search Specialist to lead client projects to create, implement, track, optimize, and report on digital marketing campaigns across Paid Search or high-growth startups and enterprise brands.
- Lead strategy and execution of paid search campaigns on Google and Bing, maximizing revenue while delivering on efficiency goals
- Perform routine optimization for paid search campaigns, including: keyword research and expansion, bid strategy management, budget allocation, forecasting, performance monitoring, ad format and dynamic creative testing, etc.
- Joining, participating in, and leading regular client communication
- Building & monitoring reports for clients based on varied data sources
What we’re looking for:
- College degree in Marketing or related field
- 0-1 years of digital marketing (preferably search) experience
- Strong analytical ability (pivots & vlookups come naturally to you or you’re interested in learning them)
- Familiarity with Google Adwords, Bing Ads and Editor Tools
- Strong Google Analytics knowledge
- A certification in Google AdWords (preferred)
- Strong critical thinking skillsAgency experience a huge plus
Benefits of working at Metric Digital
• Competitive salary + bonuses
• Flexible (unlimited) vacation and remote work policy
• Great medical & dental coverage (and we cover 100% of the premiums) plus free membership in ONE Medical
• Pre-tax benefits (like transit benefits)
• Collaborative, casual office environment full of smart people who like solving problems. As a Metric Collective company, we share our office with ~ 30 other smart, fun, entrepreneurial people
• Responsibility and ownership from day 1
• Fully stocked snack situation
• Awesome company trips