Brand Operations Senior Manager at Harry's
The Harry’s US Team is responsible for the growth and success of the Harry’s brand and for realizing the brand vision to become a truly omnichannel men’s care brand. We are building the flagship CPG 2.0 brand that disrupts the personal care category to create a better experience for customers. We are responsible for Harry's P&L in the US, developing commercial and innovation roadmaps, building a disruptive brand, and a financial plan with clear KPIs across the business. You will report directly to the Harry’s US General Manager as an Individual Contributor, and interact regularly with the leadership and broader H’ US team.
We are looking for a seasoned manager who has a passion for 1) building processes and structure around the team, and 2) thrives at analytical business performance and problem solving. The Brand Operations Sr. Manager will develop and implement mechanisms to create a truly omni-channel experience and a highly effective operating Brand team. This role will also lead H’ US business performance mechanisms (MBR and QBR) including deep analysis to identify data insights that can scale and determine correcting action plans to close gaps. You will be a highly cross functional player that lives and breathes our brand team culture, and helps translate it in how we rally behind initiatives and interact together.
What you will accomplish
- Be a strategic Partner to Harry’s US General Manager. Be a service-oriented supporter that provides leverage, a trusted facilitator that helps triage issues, and an advisor that acts as thought partner that brings process to resolve issues or tap into opportunities.
- Be energized by building structure, establish processes and defining operational procedures that can help us be more effective when working cross-functionally
- Define and implement new ways of working across teams that result in an omnichannel customer experience, while empowering leaders to make decisions with autonomy and speed.
- Own and manage our H’ US Quarterly and Monthly Performance review process by rallying the whole team to gather the right insights, trends, and defining actions plans to close gaps or tap into opportunities. This process will be critical to help us continuously improve our performance and achieve our ambitions.
- Outstanding Project Management skills. You would be a strong implementer that oversees large, cross-functional initiatives across the organization, often unstructured and with many stakeholders involved.
- Coordinating strategic planning across the Brand teams to make sure they align with the Inc calendar and planning processes.4
- Be a relationship builder and integrator that quickly assess issues that serve as barriers to the team operating at a highly effective bar.
Who we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree required, an MBA is a plus
- 10+ years of overall experience, including leading large cross-functional projects and resolving business issues through analytical power.
- Proven record of analytical problem solving, that stays connected to the details, audit frequently, and is skeptical when metrics and anecdotes differ.
- A left and right brain marketer who balances quantitative-rigor & business accumancy with gut-led, creating thinking
- Structure thinker that can build processes and mechanisms to tackle new, ambiguous challenges.
- Highly collaborative, with an ability to work well in a cross-functional team
- Move quickly and feel comfortable having autonomy to lead projects
Here's who you will work with:
- Report directly to the GM for Harry’s US
- Work closely with the Harry’s US Brand Leadership team, including participating often on Harry's US leadership team meetings.
- You will work closely with teams across the Brand Team including: Brand Management, Creative, Digital Design, Insights, Growth Marketing, Digital Product and Email.
- You will collaborate with other teams, including Retal, Design, R&D and Engineering.
- Build strong relationships and interact regularly with full Harry’s team
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.