Campaign Specialist (Email, SMS) at Bluecore (Remote)
In the minute it takes you to read this job description, Bluecore has launched over 100,000 individually personalized marketing campaigns for our retail e-commerce customers!
The campaign specialist will be responsible for the successful campaign production for some of our largest enterprise retail customers, the likes of Tommy Hilfiger, Express and North Face. They will be hands-on in our cutting edge AI-driven marketing platform creating campaigns that are set up efficiently and inline with Bluecore best practices. You will interface directly with our key customers and work collaboratively with the Project Manager to provide the best possible outcome for top retail brands!The Role:
- Build email and onsite email capture campaigns according to the customer specifications within the bluecore platform
- Troubleshooting issues when templates are not rendering or working correctly
- Working closely with Project Manager to ensure all work is done on schedule and providing updates when things become at risk
- This position requires a high level of organization and attention to detail while dealing with a large volume of campaigns in various stages of development
- Reviewing assets and providing feedback in a timely manner if adjustments or new assets are needed
- Manage a queue system workflow, to ensure timelines are met with appropriate deliverables
- Responsible for ensuring final templates are delivered without errors
- Clear communication skills across many levels of technical understanding
What you bring to the team:
- Solid foundational knowledge of HTML, CSS and JQuery required
- Bachelor's degree or successful completion of a reputable Coding Bootcamp or similar level of programming knowledge
- 2 + years relevant professional experience
- Passion for digital marketing and understanding of email concepts, design and best practices
- Experience with Jira, monday.com or other project management tools preferred
- Experience with a major email services provider a plus (ESP)
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest-growing marketing technology companies.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly discretionary reimbursement towards fitness, home office and/or Learning and Development opportunities
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
- Remote first company with Hybrid office model for NYC headquarters #LI-Remote #BI-Remote
Bluecore is a multi-channel personalization platform that gives retailers a competitive advantage in a digital-first world. Unlike systems built for mass marketing and a physical-first world, Bluecore unifies shopper and product data in a single platform, and using AI/ML, activates welcomed personal experiences at the speed and scale of digital. Through Bluecore’s dynamic shopper and product matching, brands can personalize 100% of communications delivered to consumers through their shopping experiences, anywhere.
This comes to life in three core product lines:
- Bluecore Communicate™ a modern email service provider (ESP) + SMS
- Bluecore Site™ an onsite personalization product
- Bluecore Advertise™ a paid media product
Bluecore is credited with increasing lifetime value of shoppers and overall speed to marketing for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Fortune, Crain's, Forbes and BuiltIn as well as ranked on the Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.