Datadog is the world-class monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. We’re dedicated to creating, developing, and supporting our product and customers, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Built by engineers, for engineers, our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
We are a fast-moving, analytically focused B2B marketing team. We show innovative companies how they can improve their applications and get to market faster. We do hundreds of events, thousands of marketing campaigns, research and evangelize ideas that move our industry forward, and more.
We are seeking an experienced and innovative Channel Marketing Manager to be a critical member of the rapidly scaling Datadog Partner Network (DPN) team. As a Channel Marketing Manager you will develop and own all Channel Marketing strategies, work closely with our top partners to help design and support marketing initiatives and help mold the future of one of tech’s fastest growing company’s channel partner programs.
- Recruit new channel partner business through planning and executing demand generation campaigns and awareness activities
- Own the DPN Program including program framework, requirements, collateral and partner communications
- Create and execute co-marketing activities with Datadog’s top partners to enhance their businesses
- Create and manage sales and marketing resources for channel partners and ensure they are always up-to-date in the DPN Partner Portal
- Manage the Datadog Partner Network (DPN) Marketing Development Funds (MDF) program
- Track success metrics and budget for marketing programs and events
- 2+ years of experience in B2B channel marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to influence others
- Naturally collaborative with the ability to leverage other areas of the business
- Proven project management experience
- A self-starter who thrives in an rapidly changing environment and enjoys building new things from scratch
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- You have experience managing a PRM such as Impartner or Salesforce Cloud
Why You Should Apply:
Generous and competitive global and US benefits
New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
Best in breed onboarding
Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.