Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry!
We exist to empower every professional to have richer conversations. We provide an entirely cloud-based voice solution, that integrates seamlessly with popular productivity and helpdesk tools that workplaces are already using. We have raised more than $100 Million since 2015, and we care about our growing base of 6000+ customers.
Behind our product are the amazing teams driving it, split between Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, and remote locations.
About the role:
Aircall is looking for a creative, energetic, and experienced content marketer to manage the content process for Aircall across our English speaking regions.
This role reports to the Global Senior Manager of Content and will sit as part of the Content Team under Brand. As part of the Brand Team, you will be joining an already established Content team of four and will help oversee our English-speaking content engine, helping to bring to life our content strategy and vision for the company. Your role will be key to ensuring our blog management, maintaining the brand voice, establishing cross-team alignment to ensure we are hitting our yearly and quarterly targets.
Ultimately, if you’re passionate about creating content that not only engages customers and prospects but knocks people off their feet with an incredible story, this is the job for you.
Who Will Love This Job:
-A curious content marketer who has a passion for aligning creative storytelling with data-driven strategy
-An ambitious individual who is constantly looking to bring an element of edge to how they approach content
-A communicator who thrives in a cross-functional, international & multicultural environment who is eager to collaborate with teammates
-An autonomous person who is excited to own the content production process and has a passion for SEO, creating high quality content and a great attention to detail
What you'll do:
- Manage and execute the day-to-day content marketing activities:
- Conducting keyword research to identify top performing opportunities and better facilitate topic creation
- Have a firm understanding of SEO in order to create content briefs that will ensure top rankings on Search Engines
- Manage the relationships with freelance writers/proofreaders and ensure that content is executed in a timely fashion to meet internal deadlines
- Coordinate with internal subject matter experts (SMEs) to ensure the highest quality and accuracy around the content being created
- Taking a creative approach to our content to ensure that we have a wide-variety of content to better meet the needs of our audience
- Align with the Demand Gen team’s SEO targets and implement search-oriented tactics throughout the team’s work
- Align with the Field Marketing team to better understand their campaign needs and ensure that the team is fully supported
- Optimize existing content to improve performance and increase conversions
- Collaborate with the Global Senior Manager of Content (who you’ll report to) to build plans for expanding our content marketing efforts throughout Aircall
- Collaborate with the global brand team to ensure that all English speaking content is properly supported
- Ensure all-around consistency (This includes the style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Update website content as needed
What you'll bring:
- 2 to 3 years or more of experience managing a content marketing engine and experience dealing with freelancers preferred
- BA/BS degree in a related field preferred but not required
- You’re a self-starter who can act autonomously, set goals, and achieve them
- A clear eye for detail and someone who strives for the highest quality
- A good understanding of SEO and inbound marketing principles
- Curiosity about our business and empathy for our audience
- A passion for the impact content marketing can have on a business
- Experience in a B2B tech startup environment (B2B SaaS highly preferred)
- Experience with WordPress, Google Analytics, Salesforce, Ahrefs or a similar SEO tool Bonus experience: Clearscope
- Ability to speak a foreign language is certainly a plus (French, Spanish, or German)
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. Even better, the ones who know how to work hard & have fun at the same time. We’re a tribe of highly driven people, with a great sense of human connection and a clear focus.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 35+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💵 Competitive salary package & equity
🏨Medical, dental, and vision insurance is 100% covered
📈 401k plan with company matching!
✈️ Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
⭐️ Wellness, commuter and childcare reimbursements
💚 Generous parental leave policy
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey.
We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.