Content Marketing Manager
The Content Marketing Manager oversees all marketing content initiatives, both internal and external, across multiple platforms and formats to drive client acquisition, engagement, retention, and positive behavior. You’re an expert in all things related to content strategy, content production at scale, social and channel distribution, brand consistency, and the analytics needed to demonstrate what’s working best. The ideal candidate will have experience developing innovative content campaigns from the ground up as well as creating scalable strategies for those campaigns to support client acquisition, sales, and product marketing. Your work exhibits a strong sense of craftsmanship and a perfectionist’s attention to detail!
What You Have:
- 3-5 years experience developing high-quality content in the form of educational content, bylined articles, social media writing, sales enablement materials, ebooks, case studies, and more
- Exceptional communication, prioritization, and time management skills
- Experience working with contract writers to produce in-depth (1,500 word+) content with a consistent brand voice and tone
- A strategic, metrics-driven mindset with a passion for the art and science of content marketing
- Ability to analyze and present content and social performance
- Experience with Wordpress, Google analytics, Slideshare, and the top social channels
- Project management skills and understanding of how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment
- Focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales
- Experience with creating compelling messages for different target demographics. Crisis communications experience a plus.
- Analytical tendencies with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate in order to get the best results possible
- You’re customer obsessed and can anticipate what they want to know and how to best deliver the message.
What You’ll Do:
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, point of purchase, mobile, video, print and in-person
- Map out a content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term, determining which methods work for Cadre and why.
- Establish a workflow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content. Work with technical team to implement appropriate CMS.
- Own all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, and leads that deliver sales and customer retention
- Develop a content calendar around verticals addressing each of our target audience personas
- Turn content into a living portfolio of high-impact, highly cross-functional campaigns that demonstrate clear and compelling results across a variety of channels. Your work should generate qualified leads and greater engagement with Cadre’s promise!
- Assist with integration of content activities within traditional marketing campaigns
- Conduct ongoing usability tests to gauge content effectiveness. Gather data, handle analytics (or supervise those who do) and make recommendations based on that information Work with owners of specific content to revise and measure related marketing goals
- Work with cross-functional practitioners (product managers, social media managers, email marketers and more) to test and optimize content campaigns
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email / newsletter distribution