Aircall is on a mission is to redefine the business phone.
We are an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone, and call center software — all wrapped up in one single tool.
But behind our product are the people driving it. Positivity, candor, ambition and commitment — these are the values we live by at Aircall. We know that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
So if you’re a person that loves the challenge of a startup atmosphere, enjoys solving meaningful problems, and wants to feel like part of a family — then you just might be who we’re looking for.
About The Team:
The Content Marketing team exists to tell the stories of our industry, customers, and products in genuinely interesting ways. We’re looking for a teammate with the creativity to discover unexpected angles and the talent to craft memorable messages.
What you'll do:
- Help us build audiences, win customers, and create fans
- Shape the personality and build the authority of our brand
- Write, a lot, in every imaginable format
- Focus on educational blogs, in-depth guides, and customer stories
- Assist with email campaigns, social media, and event marketing
- Share your editorial expertise with colleagues all across the business
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field of study preferred
- A proven history of writing for professional audiences (Portfolio links preferred)
- A clear, confident, and compelling writing style
- A basic understanding of SEO and inbound marketing principles
- Curiosity about our business and empathy for our audience
- Bonus Experiences: B2B tech, startup environment, sales or customer support roles
- Bonus Skills: WordPress, Google Analytics, graphic design, video production
We believe that everyone’s voice is unique and valuable. That’s why we advocate to empower the voice of both our employees and our customers. Being fully engaged at work means that we’re happier, more confident, and more excited to achieve great things together.
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across two continents. We give you the freedom and tools to do your best work, and foster an environment you can do it in. We also have some sweet perks like:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance are 100% covered
- Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
- 401k plan (with company matching!)
- Competitive salary with Citi Bike and gym reimbursement, and commuter compensation
- An office in the center of NYC with great food (breakfast every Monday & Friday!), drinks, and team parties
Aircall is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.