Content Marketing Strategist at Riskified
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.About the Role
Riskified is seeking a creative and experienced content marketer that demonstrates a clear understanding of brand, campaign, and marketing objectives to help expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of developing content strategy to engage business leaders, tech-savvy readers and the c-suite. They should be detail-oriented, committed to producing high quality deliverables (even when deadlines are tight), and comfortable with the agility and ambiguity of a startup environment.
In this role, you will be a strategic thought leader that works closely with our Growth, Design, and Product teams to contribute to the development and evolution of a fast growing company. You will be responsible for creating and distributing intelligent and captivating content to generate B2B inbound leads, uphold our brand values, support the sales process, and help convert relevant prospects into Riskified customers.What You'll Be Doing
- Researching, developing and writing compelling data-based content to engage our target audience, relating to eCommerce, online payments and fraud
- Writing medium to long form content for Riskified’s website, resource center & blog
- Leading brainstorming and planning for campaign messaging, direction, execution and distribution
- Serving as a critical reviewer of copy, providing quality feedback on marketing department materials
- Preparing sales presentations and other marketing materials for F2F meetings and large events
- Tracking and optimizing content performance across all channels
- Collaborating with Riskified’s in-house design team to develop compelling visuals (don’t worry - they’ll do the design work, but you should be able to verbalize your vision)
- 5+ years experience creating high-quality content for a tech-savvy business audience, with at least 1 year as a content marketer at a B2B tech company
- Excellent writing and editorial skills, with strong communication and collaboration capabilities
- Background in content strategy -- particularly in creating and maintaining editorial calendars, style guides, taxonomies, and metadata frameworks
- Highly proficient in working with and analyzing data to explain complex issues and technical processes concisely
- Demonstrable ability to analyze performance data and work cross-functionally to understand measurable impact of strategy and content decisions.
- Expertise in developing and delivering high-level presentations and developing sales materials is a plus
- Goal-driven and self-motivated team player with a passion for learning and growing in a fast paced environment
- Certifications in SEO, accounts-based marketing, and/or inbound marketing are major advantages
- Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio, bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience
- Full professional proficiency in English
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 650+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned all our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Equity for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
Reuters: General Atlantic-Backed Riskified is Valued at 4.3 BLN in NYSE Debut
FoxBusiness: Fraud Protection Platform 'Riskified' Begins Trading on NYSE
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.