Copywriter at CLEAR
CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
We are seeking a sharp and driven Copywriter who will play a key role in CLEAR’s growing creative team. We’re looking for someone gritty, creative, and with a passion for “wow-ing” current and potential members through captivating, on-brand communications.
What You Will Do:
- Concept and write ad campaigns, headlines, body copy for all marketing assets including brand and performance marketing copy, nurture email campaigns, social posts, website, app and more, with the goal of increasing engagement
- Define and collaboratively develop the CLEAR brand voice, evolving and ideating with the team, across multiple channels
- Contribute to the content strategy of the digital experience across web and native apps
- Maintain a high level of quality across projects and schedules
- Collaborate cross functionally with team members to bring their content needs to life
Who You Are:
- You have 3-5 years+ of professional writing experience, at an ad agency and/or in house creative team, preferably both B2B and B2C
- You’re an expert at distilling marketing challenges and business goals down into focused creative briefs
- You’re a storyteller, with a love of words and a passion for translating the CLEAR brand into actionable copy. You can think beyond the written word and help tell the best stories through photography and video too
- Critical attention to detail
- You write with purpose, adopting an engagement-driven lens
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a deadline-driven, matrixed environment
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills, across a range of levels and business groups
- Bachelor's Degree