Resident is an industry-leading startup in the Direct-to-Consumer mattress and home furnishings category. Since our founding of the award-winning Nectar Sleep in 2016, we have since launched additional new brands with the same mission of making inspiring products people love coming home to.
Every part of our company is built around growth, experimentation and velocity. If you believe in the importance of data-driven decision making, naturally curious and possess a truly customer-centric orientation, we might just be the right company for you!
About the Role
Resident seeks someone with a curious personality who is analytical and passionate about marketing to join our team. An ideal candidate will be hardworking, creative, team-oriented, and able to thrive in a fast paced environment. The CRM Marketing Manager (Contract) will partner with the Director of CRM to develop strategies to grow consumer revenue and manage all aspects of acquisition, retention, and engagement which includes: email marketing, sms, referral, and lead capture.
A successful candidate will have a strong analytical mind-set and be an organized team player who can communicate and collaborate across departments and levels of the organization and be a thought leader for developing new, innovative, results-driven engagement and retention programs.
**This is a Remote/In Office Hybrid 90 Day Contract (Subject to Review). Preference will be to those in the Greater Tri State Area who are able to work in our NYC office in the Flatiron. Standard key holidays may be necessary.**
What You'll Be Doing
- Evaluate end-to-end customer journey across multiple channels (email marketing, sms, referral, and lead capture) and turn learnings into actionable next steps to build out a robust CRM integrated marketing program
- Own the brand content calendar and creative production process: creative briefs, planning, scheduling, and deployment
- Track and analyze campaign performance and provide actionable items to test and improve main KPIs on a period basis (weekly, monthly, and quarterly)
- Work cross-functionally with brand, creative & communications, product, growth and customer success to ensure that final outputs are strategically aligned
- Leverage testing, segmentation, classification, and behavioral targeting to maximize engagement and nurture leads
- Maintain a deep understanding of CRM best practices, technology, and trends to react to new insights and behavior shifts
- Minimum of 2-4 years of CRM & Email marketing experience in eCommerce/DTC goods
- Data-driven individual with the ability to dig into large sets of data to interpret findings, analyze trends, recognize anomalies and make recommendations for testing
- Have or ability to develop a strong working knowledge of analytic tools such as Google Analytics
- A keen creative sensibility with exceptional written and verbal communication skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Must have experience with digital campaign creation and have some understanding of HTML code
- Must understand CAN-Spam laws and have knowledge of email industry best practices
- Ability to prioritize and operate with a sense of urgency
- Experience with ESP Klaviyo is a plus
- Experience in a fast paced, start-up environment with the ability to quickly get up to speed, iterate and take on other projects
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently
- Ability to work within a decentralized and very cool team
Read Full Job Description