CRM Marketing Manager at VTS
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- You’ll be a key participant in developing strategy for CRM pillars like: refining customer engagement programs, A/B testing and optimization, and campaign analysis.
- You’ll be an expert at end-to-end campaign execution including brief creation, template building, QA, implementation, reporting and optimization for complex and cohesive campaign flows across multiple platforms and channels
- You’ll be a proficient at managing campaign briefs, cross-functional workflows, process development, documentation, list segmentation and marketing automation technology as it relates to the CRM team.
- You will help lay the foundation for programs encouraging customer loyalty and reducing churn.
- You will help to create and manage the creation of high-quality content for the VTS Marketplace blog.
- You’ll function as the ESP admin/expert and liaison for the Marketing Operations team. (Iterable or Braze experience preferred)
- You’ll be a wizard at audience segmentation and triggers in support of unique campaign needs.
- You’ll put data before opinions or hunches ensuring flawless tracking on campaigns.
- You’ll work closely with our Marketing Operations team to protect and grow our marketing database, making sure that we have high quality target accounts with clean data.
- You’ll monitor and analyze email performance data and highlight success as well as opportunities for improvement, sharing that with the broader marketing team on a regular cadence.
- You’ll proactively monitor the pulse of the product roadmap, customer personas and journeys and adapt communications to reflect those and any changes that arise.
- You’ll be a part of and have access to a world-class team of marketers and constant opportunities to learn, grow and take on new challenges.
What Makes You a Great Fit?
- Degree in Marketing, Analytics, Business, Communications or other related area
- 2-3 years job experience in CRM and/or customer communications
- Base HTML/CSS knowledge preferred
- Power user of ESPs (Iterable, Braze, Marketo or similar marketing automation platform)
- Analytical mindset and able to pull insights and opportunities easily and quickly from data sets
- Solid experience with data tools like Segment, Mixpanel and Looker
- Can-do, positive attitude, team player and ability to adapt quickly to shifting priorities and needs
- Prides themselves on attention to detail, oral and written communicator, interpersonal skills, and able to foster relationships within a diverse team.
- Natural curiosity to uncover how/why things work and challenge the status quo
- Passion for constant learning, technology, and the fast-paced nature of startups
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!