Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
The safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such we will not require our teams to return to the offices until Labor Day 2021. Click here to read more about this decision from Zocdoc's founder and CEO, Oliver Kharraz.
Your Impact on our Mission:
This is a great opportunity for a smart and technical marketer to help grow our CRM program. Your work will play an integral role in driving patient engagement and retention via thoughtful, tailored experiences. You’ll work collaboratively to build a program that helps make Zocdoc the place consumers think of when they need to access healthcare by developing strategies to stay top of mind (and top of inbox). If you’re a thoughtful and analytically minded marketer who believes in giving power back to the patient, look no further!
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- An analytical whiz who loves ideating, executing, and testing
- A consensus builder who understands that ideas are easy, but implementation is where the magic is
- Highly organized, attentive to detail, and great at prioritizing what needs to get done now, and what should wait until later
- Experienced with managing and creating effective email marketing/CRM campaigns
- Personally motivated by building diverse and inclusive teams
Your day to day is…
- Developing, planning, executing, and optimizing CRM campaigns through rigorous, hypothesis-driven AB testing, using email, SMS, and push notifications to meet business goals
- Interpreting data, analyzing results and developing dashboards/insights across segments, identifying ways to improve ROI performance; drive and optimize key departmental metrics
- Conducting competitor and market analysis to learn from industry best practices and apply to Zocdoc campaigns
- Working cross-functionally with product management, brand marketing, content, engineering, and product marketing to drive value for the business
- Partnering with business intelligence and engineering teams to ensure the accuracy of audience targeting, list pulls, data and to troubleshoot marketing platform issues
- Partnering with the creative team to support the execution of marketing programs
- Mentoring, coaching, and helping build a diverse, inclusive, and supportive team
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 4+ years of experience building, coding, optimizing, and deploying email campaigns
- Hands-on experience with major email marketing automation software (Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar platform strongly preferred)
- Solid understanding of email fundamentals: CAN-SPAM, list management, deliverability, segmentation, KPIs
- Strong analytical skills (particularly within Excel and SQL) and the ability to leverage data for insights and action
- Ability to quickly build relationships with other teams across the company
- A desire to build diverse and inclusive teams, processes, and culture
- Ability to manage CRM associates, while also contributing to campaign development/optimization
- Incredible attention to detail
- Good understanding of HTML/CSS coding
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once in an ever-changing environment
- 100% covered health care for employees
- Unlimited PTO
- Parental leave
- Discounted gym memberships
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
- Team outings to celebrate goals
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences, and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.