Customer Success Manager- Tech & Gaming at Howl (Remote)
Narrativ is building the commerce and payments infrastructure for the Creator Economy. We make it simple for creators to earn a full time income selling products from brands they love.
50 million people work in the Creator Economy today, but 95% don’t make enough to pay their monthly rent. Creators feel more pressure than ever to keep adding new revenue streams, from fan subscriptions to tips, and churn out a constant stream of new content just to get by. Narrativ gives creators the opportunity to earn meaningful, reliable income in commerce without needing to have millions of fans.
Narrativ is changing this status quo - our platform gives creators commerce, not affiliate tools, to manage their businesses. Creators who were making less than $25K a year through affiliate are now earning $100K+ through commerce on Narrativ. These creators don’t need millions of followers - the majority of creators earning a full time income on Narrativ have between 50-300K subscribers.
Narrativ has been recognized as a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer and one of Fast Company World’s Most Innovative Companies alongside giants like Google, Microsoft, and Slack. Narrativ is committed to building a diverse team in a technology ecosystem that is anything but - the team is 42% women and 60% people of color today.
Do you share our vision for making the creator economy dream real for millions of people? Come join our team!
Narrativ is scaling quickly and looking to hire talented and hungry-to-learn Customer Success Managers to help grow key accounts and optimize performance across the Narrativ platform.
As a Customer Success Manager at Narrativ, you will serve a critical role in optimizing performance for industry leading brands and retailers in one or multiple verticals at Narrativ (these verticals include Gaming, Mobile, and Home Economy).
You’ll be on the forefront of performance marketing as Narrativ is fundamentally opening a new acquisition channel for marketers that blends the best of brand and performance. We operate at a massive scale - your work will ensure that we successfully drive millions of dollars of revenue for some of the most well-known companies in e-commerce.
You’ll get exposure to conversations and strategy sessions about some of the most exciting, cutting edge topics in marketing - everything from Twitch & Tik Tok to deploying VC funding for customer acquisition - while your individual work will directly impact the optimization of every dollar that our clients spend with us to drive results.
- Work closely with a team of Customer Success Director(s) to understand client goals and growth strategies in order to support campaign set-up and execution for clients
- Monitor day-to-day account performance against goals to ensure campaigns and strategies are driving results as expected and that platform performance is optimized toward client and internal goals
- Serve as a point of contact for client questions and platform troubleshooting
- Execute data analysis and assist with the preparation of client reporting and presentations
- Drive and support subscription renewals on SAAS contracts
- Domain knowledge in a combination of the following preferred: Digital/Technical customer success, high-growth tech startup, e-commerce performance marketing, SaaS marketing technology
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills: you thrive when investigating / “digging in” to solve problems and figure out drivers/potential solutions
- Proficiency with data and some experience working with large data sets and/or building Excel models
- Exceptionally high level of accountability - you are 100% reliable in follow-through and diligent about providing visibility and updates regarding your work
- Excellent communication skills to effectively collaborate internally and with clients
Important Notice: Narrativ will be going fully remote in 2021 and anticipate being a fully remote organization moving forward!
Narrativ is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.