Demand Generation Manager at OwnBackup
OwnBackup is a leading cloud-to-cloud backup & restore vendor. We provide secure, automated, daily backups of SaaS & PaaS data as well as sophisticated data compare & restore tools for disaster recovery. Our solution complements the SaaS vendor’s (e.g. Salesforce) built-in data-protection mechanisms by covering data loss & corruption caused by human errors, malicious intent, integration errors, and rogue applications. The solution also provides enterprises with the performance and reporting required to meet compliance regulations in a number of industries.
OwnBackup was co-founded by data-recovery, data-protection and information-security experts, each with over 15 years experience in their respective fields. We are a top-ranked backup & restore ISV on the Salesforce.com AppExchange, the 2018 Salesforce Appy award winner, and the winner of multiple Demo Jam awards.
We believe that every employee in the company can and should make an impact every day, and we empower them to do so. If you are self-motivated, like to take initiative and are a great team player you will love working here.Job Description
Are you a Hubspot superstar looking to apply your skills to a fast growing SaaS company that was recently selected as one of the best companies to work for in New Jersey?
We’re OwnBackup and we are looking for a Demand Generation Manager to join our high-performing team.
At OwnBackup, you’ll join a high-energy, cohesive team and have the opportunity to make a huge impact and accelerate growth. You will work collaboratively within the marketing and sales organization to build campaign assets and workflows that contribute to net new lead generation and pipeline growth. You’ll also use the Hubspot marketing automation platform to help improve productivity and processes within the marketing team, and in collaboration with members of the sales organization
We believe that every employee in the company can and should make an impact every day, and we empower them to do so. If you are self-motivated, like to take initiative and are a great team player you will love working here.Responsibilities
- Collaborate with members of the marketing and sales team to create Hubspot campaigns, assets, and workflows that generate net new leads and nurture database contacts to pipeline
- Build out new programs within the Hubspot platform including webinars, PPC, email, 3rd party media and landing pages
- Maintain internal campaign calendar, and communicate updates to the larger marketing and sales organization
- Assist with ongoing optimizations of campaign assets via A/B and multivariate testing
- Perform list imports in Hubspot and ensure data hygiene meets standards outlined by marketing and sales leadership
- Use the Hubspot marketing automation platform to help improve productivity and processes within the marketing and sales team
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years experience working with Hubspot
- Hubspot Inbound/Marketing Software Certification
- High degree of MS Excel/Google sheets proficiency
- Comfortable and motivated working in a highly-collaborative, fast moving environment.
- High attention to detail
- Familiarity with Account Based Marketing (ABM)
- Proficient Salesforce user
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.