Developer Community Manager - Cloud at IEX
IEX Cloud is a fast-growing platform for financial data, servicing the vibrant developer community demanding high-quality and diverse data sources.
We are looking to add a Community Manager to our team who will serve as an advocate for IEX Cloud users and lead our community development strategy. This person will be responsible for growing and engaging our ecosystem of developers, investors and financial data enthusiasts. The right candidate is a creative thinker, high-energy and relentless in his/her pursuit of finding new IEX Cloud evangelists. This person should feel a strong drive to build the strongest community in the industry.
- Serve as a community advocate in the business.
- Drive the community strategy and roadmap in partnership with business, marketing and other stakeholders.
- Identify, acquire and nurture high-value audiences for IEX Cloud.
- Be a voice that advocates for IEX Cloud in the financial data marketplace.
- Build a robust online presence and provide consistent engagement across social, forums and other platforms where IEX Cloud should have a bigger voice.
- Work with the engineering team to develop community tools and services that accelerate growth and engagement.
- Organize and host community-related in-person and virtual events.
- Ideate and manage other community-targeted campaigns.
Required Skill Set:
- Knowledge of APIs and experience building with them.
- Natural relationship-builder who has empathy for users and a keen ability to understand their motivations and pain points.
- Professional and strong communicator. This individual can effectively collaborate with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Highly organized with acute attention to detail and an ability to multiple several projects at one time.
- Programming know-how and a keen ability to engage both developer and non-technical users.
- Results-driven mentality and someone who uses data to inform actions.
- Self-starter with a positive, roll up your sleeves attitude.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Degree/certification in CS, or other related technical field, is a plus.
- 3+ years in a Community Manager, or related, role for a product geared towards developers.
- 3+ years managing social media platforms.
- Demonstrated success in building and managing ecosystems.
- Proficient in Google Analytics and other similar platforms.
- Experience organizing and executing events is a plus.
- Understanding of financial data and investing.
Here at IEX, we are dedicated to an inclusive workplace and culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy not only complies with all applicable laws and protects workers' rights but is vital to IEX’s overall mission and values.