Digital Marketing Specialist at Riskified
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, and many more. We're privately funded and VC backed, and our recent Series E round raised $165 million with a valuation in excess of $1 billion.About the Role
Riskified is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing team in New York. The ideal candidate should be a strategic thinker and a doer. He/She should be capable of managing projects and collaborating effectively across teams.
In this role you will have full ownership for several marketing channels in order to maximize performance with your own budget. You will also be responsible for the strategy and implementation of the user journey. You will collaborate with other Marketing, Design, Business Development and Sales teams. You will report directly to the manager of the Digital team.
- Define, implement and monitor the nurturing strategy and work closely with our marketing operations to ensure delivery
- Own several inbound marketing channels, optimizing the budget for maximizing success
- Collaborate with teams responsible for blogging, email, social media, and wider demand gen to optimize each conversion path
- Leverage analytics tools to optimize the performance of marketing campaigns
- 2+ years in a B2B SaaS digital marketing role
- Excellent organizational, communication, and project management skills
- Strong ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems (preferably, HubSpot)
- Experience working with Salesforce CRM
- Experience in creating and optimizing user journeys in a B2B environment
- Experience in working with global media publishers and hold strong negotiation skills
- Experience in ABM and hyper targeted campaigns
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 600+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.