Digital Performance Marketing Manager at Dataminr (Remote)
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for 'Most Innovative Use of AI' from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You'll work with 800+ talented people across eight offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are :
You're a B2B digital demand marketer with experience overseeing the planning, development and execution of inbound paid digital marketing programs, with an emphasis on paid social. You have experience leading programs across paid social, search and display channels. You are keenly focused on generating quality leads and have hands-on experience driving these programs using solutions & tools from LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook (Eventually expanding into additional channels like Pinterest, Instagram & Reddit). You have a strong analytical bent and are adept at leveraging metrics from various platforms to use for planning and performance analysis.
As our Manager of Digital Performance Marketing, you'll help evolve, scale and optimize Dataminr's inbound digital programs to support business growth. Reporting to the Head of Performance Marketing, you will work closely across our robust marketing, sales and other internal teams to drive critical activities supporting sales and pipeline growth.
- Develop, plan, and execute paid digital marketing strategies and initiatives, including paid social.
- Manage and optimize channels to hit lead and demand gen targets effectively and efficiently; optimize and structure existing channels with the latest best practices and continuously test new strategies and tactics, and channels.
- Work with marketing, creative and product teams to test and improve campaign creative, copy, and audience targeting
- Analyze and report on results of all campaigns, using data to optimize campaign performance
- Manage external agency partner, conduct agency reviews and select agency partners as needed
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 5+ years of digital marketing and demand generation experience for a B2B or SaaS company with a focus on paid social. Paid Search, Display, and ABM experience is a plus as there may be some opportunity to support those initiatives
- Solid knowledge of the complete digital marketing landscape and a history of success managing digital marketing programs that drive results
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable using data to drive decision-making
- Experience working in a start-up or early stage company a plus
- Strong problem-solving skills, especially when dealing with ambiguity
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills
- Highly-motivated self-starter with a positive "get it done" attitude
- Hands-on experience working with:
- LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
- Pinterest, Reddit
- Google Ads and Analytics
- Marketing automation platforms experience with Hubspot and Salesforce.
- Basic knowledge of SEO best practices and how SEO & paid channels work together to amplify brand awareness & increase lead volume.
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
...and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.