Director, Brand Marketing
Peloton’s Director of Brand Marketing will drive the strategy and positioning of key elements within Peloton’s global brand portfolio. They will also be responsible for the full end-to-end go-to-market implementation of these strategies by leading the development of several key portfolio campaigns. They will work closely with the consumer insights team to help identify key consumer trends and then leverage these insights as the foundation to develop compelling positioning and strategy. In this highly collaborative role, they will work closely with Operations to position Peloton’s best-in-class Member services, as well as Peloton’s product and content teams with strategic positioning and execution of future hardware, software and content offerings to future proof the Peloton brand. The ideal candidate will be a strategic leader inspiring cross-functional teams, agency partners and the Peloton executive team to support, adopt and execute key strategic initiatives for the brand.
- Work with consumer insights team to get a deeper understanding of our consumer
- Leverage these insights to develop ownable and commercially focused positioning in the marketplace
- Develop go to market plans to translate positioning into new marketing initiatives
- Drive cross - functional collaboration with department leads to ensure strategy delivers on the business needs
- 6+ years experience, either in-house or at a brand strategy agency, driving strategic product and brand positioning from insights all the way through to successful execution
- Experience translating rich consumer insights into actionable and compelling marketing briefs
- Project management skills to manage multiple high-profile and high-budget projects at once
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.