Director, Brand Strategy at Stash
Want to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth? Financial inequality is increasing, and too many people are getting left behind. At Stash, we are passionate about democratizing wealth creation through education, advice, and products that help customers achieve greater financial freedom.
Reporting to VP, Brand Strategy, you’ll help position Stash as a creatively driven, culturally relevant “lifestyle” (think Apple or Nike for personal investing). Partnering with cross-functional teams, you’ll develop cutting-edge campaigns to make us famous and ensure our brand is showing up consistently across all channels. Stash is a fast-paced growth company - join us to work on hard, important problems, have fun, and make history.
What You’ll Do
- Provide strategic direction and compelling insights for brand campaigns to drive growth
- Partner with Marketing and Product to develop positioning for key products/features
- Initiate new creative initiatives to boost awareness and cultural relevance for Stash
- Partner with Data Science to “own” customer intel and drive new market opportunities
- Lead brand tracking and research projects to maximize campaign effectiveness
- Create a positive and empowering team culture to retain and attract top-tier talent
- Champion brand strategy throughout the org and keep pushing us to think creatively
Who You Are
- Genuinely excited by Stash’s mission and the opportunity to use your creative talents to address wealth inequality
- Smart, empathetic and affable with an innate ability to work well with a broad range of people
- Highly motivated, extremely organized, with a positive attitude and strong interpersonal and communication skills
- An emotionally intelligent (EQ) leader and a creative problem solver with great critical thinking skills
- A self-starter, with the ability to work efficiently, managing multiple priorities with tight deadlines
- Thought leader with an entrepreneurial spirit, that will make an imprint on our movement to empower everyday Americans to drive their financial future
What You Bring to the Table
- 8+ years of strategic experience in a world-class creative agency, brand or consultancy
- Outstanding strategy and problem-solving skills with a proven ability to provide fresh, “out-of-the-box” solutions
- Exceptional writing, presentation and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive, can-do spirit
At Stash it is our mission to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth. That includes people of all races, genders, and abilities, so it is important to us to acknowledge and address the issues of inequality in financial services head on.
Diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products. Our success is directly related to our employees and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.
If you require any reasonable accommodations to make your application process more accessible please reach out to [email protected].
Invest in Yourself:
- Equity & Stash Accounts [Invest, Retire, Custodial, Bank]
- Flexible PTO
- Learning & Development Fund
- Work from Home Space Stipends
- Parental Leave [Primary & Secondary]
- BuiltIn’s Best Places to Work (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Forbes Fintech 50 (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Digital Bank, Finovate Awards (2020)
- Tearsheet Challenge Awards, Best Banking Card Product - Stock-Back® Card, 2020
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019 & 2020)
**No recruiters, please**