Director of Content Marketing
At Biz2Credit, we look for individuals who are ready to join a dynamic and innovative fintech company on a mission to change the lending landscape for small businesses. Our values of Collaboration, Responsibility, Empowerment, Disruption, Innovation, and Trust guide everything we do, and our purpose of helping small businesses succeed drives us forward.
As a company, we believe that with the right tools and support, small business owners can achieve their dreams, and we're here to make that happen. That's why we're dedicated to developing cutting-edge solutions, like our Biz2X platform, a fully-configurable SaaS solution that leverages artificial intelligence and machine learning to make lending more efficient, effective, and accessible.
But we're more than just another FinTech company. We're a team of individuals who bring their unique personalities, backgrounds, and experiences to work every day. We believe that diversity makes us stronger, and that's why we value a culture that is inclusive and supportive. We're looking for people who are excited about the opportunity to make a difference, who want to work in an environment that is both challenging and fun, and who are eager to bring their whole selves to work.
So if you're someone who is eager to join a company that is making a real impact, who values a positive and inclusive workplace culture, and who is ready to be a part of a team that is changing the lending landscape, we want to hear from you. Come join us and be a part of something truly special at Biz2Credit.
About the role
Biz2Credit is looking to provide leadership and direction for development and execution of marketing content strategy and delivery across all business unit specific channels or brands. Direct, coach and develop content marketing strategist team to deliver engaging and sales-driving content. Direct key marketing relationships with distribution and vendor or content partners. Develop and direct marketing-related activities for marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Direct and establish marketing content strategy for business unit and marketing initiatives aligned with defined corporate strategy. Coordinate strategy and efforts with Content Marketing Strategist team members to execute business unit and channel initiatives.
- Direct, drive and lead Go-to-market (GTM) strategy and execution for all SIAG channels and brands; assist, develop and coach Content Strategists in leading GTMs aligned with product strategy.
- Direct, coach and develop Content Strategists and Media Production in areas of content strategy, writing, campaign design and communication.
- Direct the development and distribution of marketing materials in alignment with Content Strategists by promoting the company and developing materials to recruit new agents and representatives.
- Direct media production strategy and capability advancement strategy to enable full media production team.
- Direct, develop and execute comprehensive multi-channel marketing strategy in collaboration with rest of Marketing team.
- Lead, coordinate and grow key distribution relationships as the key value add marketing relationship liaison across all business unit channels to align marketing and promotional efforts.
- Engage and partner with applicable stakeholder groups (Sales, Product, Operations) to determine appropriate marketing messaging for planned campaigns and projects.
- Partner with compliance and legal leadership to identify and adjust to key market and compliance issues.
- Provide content leadership for distribution field events including conventions and symposiums.
- Formulate concepts and develop innovative, impactful, and promotional pieces for print or electronic communication, conforming to appropriate production requirements and company branding initiatives.
- Understand and manage priorities in a fast-paced environment while maintaining quality controls; interact with team members on priority changes and status updates.
- Lead, mentor and coach team members to achieve personal growth and build collaboration and accountability across the team. Participate in all aspects of employee management including hiring and termination decisions, coaching for performance improvements, and conducting performance reviews.
- Drive and reinforce commitment to internal controls processes such as Model Audit Rule and Record Information Management.
- Bachelor's Degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing or Graphic Design preferred
- Minimum 10 years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Experience with print process and vendors preferred
- Ability to effectively manage and motivate staff
- Ability to influence others
- Excellent communication skills-both verbal and written with the ability to write clear, concise and compelling copy that sells
- Marketing project management experience
- Able and comfortable with producing graphic communications for print or email on Mac or PC platform
- Command of Standard English usage including sentence structure, grammar, punctuation, spelling and excellent proofreading and editing skills
- Understanding of the difference between promotional copywriting and journalistic or academic writing
- Demonstrated ability in creative design, including a sharp sense of composition, typography and color to achieve desired promotional impact in all communications
- Demonstrated thorough understanding of print and electronic media requirements and the ability to develop appropriate materials for the intended media
- Demonstrated strong initiative, organizational ability, communication skills and the ability to meet deadlines and reprioritize constantly changing needs
Benefits & Perks
Generous medical, dental, and vision insurance.
401K match, stock options, commuter benefits, and employee incentive plan.
Catered lunch and team events.
In the News
Named to Deloitte Technology Fast 500.
Inc 5000 - fastest growing private companies in 2022.
Crain's New York Fast 50.
Great Place to Work Certified.