Director, CRM / Lifecycle Marketing at Peloton
Peloton is looking for a passionate and talented CRM/Lifecycle Director to join its Acquisition Marketing team. Reporting to the Vice President, Acquisition Marketing, you will be responsible for leading all prospect and Lead CRM communication across email and push.
The Acquisition Lifecycle Marketing team sits within the larger Acquisition Marketing and Revenue team at Peloton, responsible for developing campaigns that drive customers down the purchase funnel. Demand Generation is a multi-channel effort that leads to 360 degree view of our users. Specifically focuses on developing highly segmented and personalized campaigns driven by the unique attributes defined by our omni-channel users that will influence measurable increases in revenue and sales.
- Lead a holistic omni-channel contact strategy that optimizes path to purchase journey and widens prospecting pool for our Connected Fitness & Digital business in US & Canada
- Plan and implement multi-channel nurture campaigns that engage and drive users down the purchase funnel (channel orchestration)
- Craft high-conversion email campaigns for seasonal flighting focusing on driving incremental sales
- Partner with various teams such as Retention, Paid media, Ecommerce, Inside Sales, Retail and Analytics to develop holistic journeys that drive email capture and subsequently sales
- Develop coordinated nurture campaigns across multiple channels (email, retargeting display ads, direct mail, etc.), with the goal of uncovering the optimal course of action for audiences & leads in each stage of the funnel.
- Partner with brand and creative teams to continuously iterate and test new lead capture and landing page concepts.
- Methodically test and identify best performing content and messages for each audience/lead segment across email, retargeting ads, landing pages, etc
- 10+ years lifecycle/CRM experience, ideally in focused on driving sales
- Proven experience in customer journey mapping
- Understanding of CRM or user level schema for use in segmentation and targeting
- Proven experience working in Eloqua and Salesforce or other marketing automation platforms
- Proven experience with pulling email and sales data and trend analysis
- Proven experience coding in HTML, CSS
- Analytical mindset and unparalleled attention to detail
- Excellent project management skills with strong attention to detail
- Comfort operating independently in a fast-paced environment; must be adaptable and willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.