Turn Email Marketing into a Revenue Generating Channel
Sisense is looking for an experienced, growth oriented Demand Generation leader to help the company build a robust pipeline of new business and expansion opportunities for the Sales team. In this role you’ll be responsible for the multichannel demand strategy, execution, ideation, and optimization across Digital, SEM, SEO, ABM, email and campaigns. If you’re a builder that loves using an analytical approach to demand generation growth and is passionate about digital marketing, this is an amazing opportunity for you.
Reporting to the VP of Revenue Marketing, the Director of Demand Generation will lead a global team of marketers in designing, executing, measuring and optimizing programs and campaigns that drive results. An ideal candidate will understand full funnel marketing tactics – brand advertising and creative, media and digital marketing,content, ABM, demand generation reporting and process. We are a data driven company, and you’ll have some of the best data insights in the business using our own product, and you’ll confidently report on how you have driven business success through marketing.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TEAM:
Sisense is a fast growing company and the Marketing team is leading the charge. We are a fast-paced team that is creative, innovative and data driven. We are collaborative and supportive, but not micro-managerial. The Marketing leadership team brings deep experience and expertise in B2B SaaS marketing at companies including Salesforce, eBay, and Adaptive Insights, and will mentor and help you achieve your career goals.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30:
- You’ll develop an understanding of Sisense’s overall position in the marketplace and the value proposition of each of our offerings
- You’ll know the key personas Sisense speaks to and how to market to them.
- You’ve assessed our current Inbound and Outbound demand gen strategies and programs and have developed a sense of what’s working.
By Day 60:
- You’ve contributed to current campaigns and program to help optimize performance
- You’re developing the go-forward strategy and achieving buy-in with key stakeholders in Marketing and Sales
- You’re building the next set of programs and campaigns
- You’re reporting on performance and identifying insights to help drive optimization and scale.
By Day 90:
- You’ll have full ownership and responsibility of the Demand Generation team, and you are executing against the agreed-upon strategy and plan
- You’ve developed a plan to test and optimize key elements of the program
- You’re beginning to think about new channels and tactics to test
- Your efforts are beginning to show demonstrable results in the amount of qualified pipeline generated per dollar invested
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- You’ve developed and scaled demand generation programs across multiple digital channels to create qualified pipeline for Sales teams
- You’ve partnered with Sales team to create and execute joint campaigns
- You’ve run a successful ABM program that has generated significant results
- You’ve managed teams of demand gen marketers and helped your team learn, improve and grow
- You’ve reported on program performance to a senior audience
- You’ve managed $1M+ budgets across multiple channels
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.