Director, Marketing (Product)
DIRECTOR, MARKETING (PRODUCT)
The mission of this role is to collaboratively envision, build, and lead Quartet’s strategy to market the Quartet platform to our users -- mental health providers, primary care providers, and patients.
This will translate into a strengthened capacity to scale user acquisition, and continued growth, engagement, and retention. You’ll drive creative, user-centered campaigns that position Quartet to meet ambitious acquisition campaigns in all markets. Additionally, you will creatively engage existing users to improve initiation, utilization, and engagement. Internally facing, you’ll collaborate cross-functionally to design, test, and iterate on creative campaigns.
Reporting to the VP, Marketing & External Affairs, you’ll collaborate as a leader on a team that is passionate about our mission to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. This leader will manage a small team.
You’ll unlock the next wave of marketing-driven acquisition and growth at Quartet, leveraging content, channels, and storytelling to alter performance. Leader will understand value proposition, develop an intimate understanding of different user profiles, and drive creative campaigns and marketing strategies that leverage user-specific insights and performance data.
Creative Campaigns & Engagement
- Build market-specific launch and user acquisition strategies, hitting company-wide engagement numbers. Ensure strategies are reflective of market-research and data-driven insights, segmenting by market.
- Develop compelling messaging, storytelling, and content to drive acquisition and engagement. Maintain strong focus on building trust and aligning around value for different audiences.
- Drive strategy around channels, placement, landing pages, etc to scale user acquisition and growth campaigns.
- Grow Quartet social media and paid advertising functions to grow awareness, affiliation and acquisition among users.
- Oversee development of collateral and related user-facing marketing content to support Sales and Field teams.
- Health care experience a plus.
Research & Insights
- Set clear targets that ladder up to company goals, and measure performance to be data-driven in decision-making.
- Showcase ROI over time as new strategies, targeting, testing, and campaigns are designed and executed, driving stronger acquisition of and engagement with mental health providers and physicians.
- Continue to Create a research-informed culture that leverages data-driven and user insights to identify opportunities and make decisions.
- Position Marketing team to become the in-house expert of understanding Quartet’s audiences by market, geography (rural vs triangle), line of business (Medicaid, commercial, etc), practice (system v. independent), etc.
Cross-Functional Collaboration & Leadership
- Inspirational and engaging leader, coach and mentor capable of investing in growing a team.
- Strong manager of people. Visionary leader who can assert a philosophy (collaboratively) and execute.
- Build collaborative feedback loops with the Field, Inside Sales, Business Intelligence, Product, to gain better understanding of user lifecycle and craft high-impact growth strategies across all parts of the user funnel.
- BA/BS with 8+ years of experience in product marketing, user acquisition or growth marketing, or related fields.
- Creative capacity to lead content generation, oversee creative design, and understand the user experience to improve adoption and engagement.
- Proven track record of delivering measurable business outcomes by combining the full scope of digital marketing levers with relevant data insights.
- Passion for user insights and proven experience analyzing a marketing funnel; ability to identify and measure different growth opportunities and to develop successful strategies to meet them.
- Passion for the creative areas such as subject lines, calls to action (we do!), and crafting messaging and content for different audiences.
- The ability to think strategically, synthesize complex ideas into actionable recommendations, and develop comprehensive, data-driven marketing plans.
- Familiarity with Salesforce and integration with marketing platforms.
- Tested approach to navigating health care market is important.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You are kind to people, can get along well with others, and have a passion for our mission.
- Healthcare experience (B2B, B2C) a strong plus.