Director of Marketing at Narmi
Who We Are:
Narmi transforms America’s financial institutions into digital-first institutions. Over the past three years, we’ve grown 100%+ year-over-year, have built and implemented multiple products and have established one of the highest net revenue retention (i.e. how much revenue increases from your existing customer base) metrics in our industry. This means our customers love us and want to buy more products from us.
Our award-winning digital banking and digital account opening platforms have moved millions of dollars and opened thousands of accounts since inception. In fact, the #1 online bank in the country (Radius Bank), leverages Narmi for their entire digital bank: https://www.bankrate.com/banking/best-online-banks/
Narmi's Co-Founders previously ran a financial institution as CEO and CTO so understand the challenges and needs of the market first-hand. This gives us a unique competitive advantage and heavily influences our product and engineering efforts.
We are looking for a Director of Marketing to help Narmi continue to establish itself as the dominant product in the market, drive new leads through innovative marketing initiatives, and help our sales team close top prospects through exceptional training, messaging and "middle of the funnel" strategies.
You should be willing to wear multiple hats, understand the complexity of an enterprise sale and be maniacal about the MQL and SQL components of our funnel. Leveraging freelancers and managing a budget are a must and you will quickly become a valued asset to the team.
- Develop the positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategies for Narmi's Platform
- Master the top-half of the sales funnel and bring an analytical approach to marketing efforts
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Product and Customer Success to meet or exceed Narmi's revenue and market leadership goals
- Ensure alignment in marketing strategy and positioning throughout the company
- Understand Narmi target customer base and prioritize prospects accordingly
- Develop and execute go-to-market plan for Narmi products and services
- Drive campaigns that activate customers to help tell our story through case studies, content, peer-to-peer review sites, speaking engagements, press releases, etc.
- Write product positioning and messaging for each customer persona
- Train Sales team on product messaging, positioning, objection responses and demo-scripts
- Develop all product assets: sales one-sheets, FAQs, How-to's, definitions, demo videos, website content, etc.
- Assist in writing of RFPs
- Nurture partner relationships for awareness and sales growth
- Assist Customer Success team in marketing to existing customers through newsletters, new feature marketing and upsell positioning
- Understand competitive drivers and trends and educate staff on product differentiation
- Partner with our Product team to establish a continuous feedback loop and provide the “voice of the market” during feature development.
- Manage team of freelancers for content, design and other needs
- Plan prospect events at conferences and during product roadshows
- Assist with demand generation strategy as needed
- 5+ Years B2B / SaaS marketing experience to enterprise or large SMB
- Demonstrated track record of creating go-to-market strategy & positioning products effectively
- Experience managing a budget and understanding LTV, CAC and conversion metrics
- Experience owning a quota
- Excellent writing skills
Nice To Have(s)
- Understanding of financial institution market spanning banks and credit unions from $100mm in assets to $20bn in assets
- Knowledge about core banking systems and digital banking providers
- Product savviness around forward-thinking mobile banking apps, neo-banks and FinTech companies
We believe that high-performing teams include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can challenge each other's assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we actively seek a diverse pool of applicants, including those from historically marginalized groups.