Director of Marketing at SwagUp
Director of Marketing
SwagUp is a rapidly growing swag product and technology company with grand ambitions of transforming a fragmented and antiquated industry. We are an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, customer-focused sales organization that thoroughly enjoys what we do and who we do it with, with customers that love what we do.
We’re currently looking for a driven, creative, and motivated individual to help bring our brand to the next level and enhance overall brand awareness. Our business has been growing at a rapid rate and we want to ensure our message and content is consistently evolving along with our growth. This opportunity is perfect for someone looking to build a brand on a clean slate from scratch!
Our Director of Marketing will work directly on creating developing marketing strategies, brand awareness, and improving companies’ market share to generate revenue and repeat business. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who can work cross functionally between teams, as you’ll be partnering with SwagUp’s marketing, sales, and customer success leaders to develop the right content, programs, and community experience to accelerate revenue and grow the SwagUp brand!
This role is a creative person’s dream job that is looking for creative freedom to build a well-known brand. SwagUp has no plans on stopping growth or capping out and needs the right person to see the big picture of what this brand can become. Our goal is to build a brand that will sell itself and create various marketing channels to generate revenue.
We are looking for someone with experience in building brands from start to finish, analyzing current market trends to create content and branding strategies that generate revenue. It is essential that our Director of Marketing has had experience building e-commerce/startup brands in the past.
- Use proper research to develop brand stories & strategies that sets our brand apart from the rest.
- Create content & marketing channels that are revenue generating
- Build brand awareness and capitalize on market share
- Collaborate with other teams on marketing campaigns to target new and existing clients
- Oversee our content strategy for the website, social media, and podcast content
- Competitive Research from market share, client feedback and develop a great sense of where our strengths and weaknesses are as a business
- Analyze data through collecting customer feedback, analyzing our content SEO, and social media efforts to build marketing campaigns to enhance the brand’s story.
- Content creation: you will be writing Copy & Branding Documents for both clients and internal marketing materials
- Sales Enablement: present strategies to our sales team to ensure messaging cadence is aligned across the board
- Collaborate with teams within the company to translate the company’s story and ensure its reflected through the business.
- Collaborate with other brands and partners to create marketing campaigns
- Demonstrates extensive experience strategic planning and forecasting
- Have a diversified marketing background spanning from SEO, social, community building, ABM
- Proven experience on building brands and growing awareness to generate revenue
- Self-motivated, understands the startup environment and is comfortable working with a lot of autonomy and control over their position, but is comfortable collaborating and partnering cross-functionally with other teams - remember, we’re all working toward a common goal here!
- You should be a storyteller with extraordinary written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with e-commerce brands and working with influencers/content creators
- Has read and understood everything above and comes prepared to demonstrate why they’re uniquely qualified for this role and how they plan on making an immediate impact. Preferably with quantifiable examples from past performance.
- Wake up each morning proud of the place you work and the amazing companies you get to partner with
- Join the team at a time when you can help shape the future of the company
- Unlimited PTO, we are all adults, you’re in control
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Lots of swag!
- A performance culture that rewards results and promotes those that perform, quickly
- Being part of an organization that truly believes in promoting from within, at SwagUp your growth potential is uncapped!
SwagUp welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds and perspectives. Our success is directly correlated to our people, and we believe our team should reflect the diversity of the companies we partner with. As an organization, we strive to foster an inclusive, diverse environment where we all work towards a common goal! #tothemoon