Director of Product Marketing, OTT at Vimeo
Vimeo is looking for a B2B product marketer to drive our fast-growing enterprise businesses! This individual will work cross-functionally with sales, marketing, product, and creative teams to orchestrate high-impact product launches, acquire in-depth customer and market insights, develop personas and use cases, drive messaging and collateral, optimize packaging and pricing and assist with sales enablement and knowledge sharing. This role is ideal for a data-oriented, self-starter who can work on both creative marketing initiatives and data oriented strategy!What you’ll do:
- Work with cross-functional teams to plan and execute high-impact launches for our enterprise products
- Conduct detailed user research and definition of buyer personas to accurately package our products accordingly and inform internal partners
- Gather competitive analysis and industry insights to educate internal partners and help inform product road mapping, pricing, industry mapping, etc.
- Partner with the Content Marketing team to create on persona-based collateral and lead generation activities including webinars, videos, case studies, whitepapers, etc.
- Work with the Demand Generation and Performance Marketing teams to build campaigns towards the company’s business goals and critical metrics
- Partner closely with sales enablement and content teams to develop sales materials including sales decks, datasheets, ROI calculators, battle cards, etc.
- Work with relevant partners on the optimization of enterprise website funnel(s) and content to generate qualified opportunities in local and international markets
- Utilize insights from Google Analytics, Salesforce, and Marketo to measure, monitor and optimize the success of product marketing programs and activities
- Spearhead product marketing activities at industry events and conferences, as well as evangelize Vimeo’s products in events and online webinars
- Product or marketing experience in a B2B SaaS company
- Demonstrated success working cross-functionally with product management, sales, marketing, PR, and creative functions on driving growth through product marketing initiatives
- Proven self-starter with a bias for action, who can both execute and strategize, and who is comfortable with ambiguity
- Analytical approach, and a working sense of Marketo, Salesforce, and GA, using these platforms to report on critical metrics to track performance and identify trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong copywriting and messaging skills, comfortable speaking in front of diverse audiences
- Remarkable attention to detail and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize effectively and toggle between long-term strategies and short-term tasks easily
- Accustomed to getting results over process in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Experience with video technology, specifically OTT or live streaming, is a substantial plus
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs