Director of Product Marketing - Pricing Strategy at Trustpilot
Trustpilot in a nutshell.
Hi there, we’re Trustpilot. The world’s most powerful review platform – built on openness and collaboration. We believe that people want to shape and improve their world, and our mission is to bring people and companies together to create ever-improving experiences for everyone.
We're an international crew working hard to scale Trustpilot worldwide and having lots of fun in the process. Headquartered in Copenhagen, we’re now 750+ people globally, with offices across Europe, the US and Australia. We’re growing at lightning speed and have big plans for our brand - so read below to find out about this exciting new role.
As part of the product marketing team and reporting into the VP of Global Product Marketing, the Pricing Strategy Director will be responsible for creating Trustpilot’s global packaging and pricing strategy for its various offerings. You will collaborate extensively with our c-suite, product marketing, product management, sales, and finance to accelerate growth across our company.
- Own packaging and pricing strategy for specific initiatives, such as product launches. This includes framing strategic considerations, creating potential solutions, analyzing options, collaborating with senior executives, incorporating industry learnings, and driving towards a decision
- Frame strategic issues, identify key assumptions and required information, gather and analyze data sets to tease out insights, and communicate those insights across the organization
- Understand customer needs, strategies to create customer value, and tactics to differentiate packaging and pricing
- Gather and use competitive intelligence to identify new business opportunities and increase revenue by tracking key competitors’ product, business, sales, and marketing strategies.
- Understand sales dynamics, incentives, and opportunities. Know what it’s like to be on the front line of a deal. Ideally, experience selling value and understand negotiating strategies.
- Deliver content creation and packaging training as needed within the organization, including sales enablement and customers support
- 10 years business experience, including technology marketing strategy experience with preference for product marketing or pricing/packaging experience
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred
- Proven ability to influence senior leadership
- Proven results creating and implementing strategies that drive growth, optimize pricing, and accurately and holistically report on business performance
- Great communication and presentation skills, with a knack for presenting complex data in a simple and easy-to-understand manner
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our website www.trustpilot.com or stop by Built In.
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalised cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Director Product Marketing, Pricing Strategy.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 69 million consumer reviews of 320,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s 750+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.