About BentoBox & Our Mission
The BentoBox Marketing and Commerce Platform delivers a seamless guest experience dedicated to accelerating growth and helping restaurants thrive. Restaurant concepts worldwide rely on BentoBox as their digital front door for elevated design, built-in marketing tools, actionable data, and a best-in-class customer experience that’s built for growth. BentoBox is trusted and loved by industry leaders such as José Andrés’s ThinkFoodGroup, Danny Meyer’s Union Square Hospitality Group, Emmy Squared, Suerte, and The Meatball Shop.
Our mission is to empower the world's restaurants to succeed in their mission of hospitality.
About the Role:
BentoBox is seeking a Director, Product Marketing to join our rapidly growing team. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will be responsible for the positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategy for the BentoBox Restaurant Marketing & Commerce Platform.
The ideal candidate for this role is passionately focused on our customers and driven by helping restaurants thrive. You are an expert storyteller, and have past experience leading a product marketing team in a B2SMB setting. You are a metrics-driven leader, with extensive experience in creating and executing successful GTM strategies including messaging, pricing/packaging, sales enablement, and demand plans. This role requires a strategic problem solver who is an effective influencer with a high degree of business acumen. Our environment is fast-paced and requires balancing scrappiness with scale, gut with data, and planning with action. This is a high visibility role requiring excellent communication and accountability.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategies for acquisition, engagement and expansion of BentoBox products and services
- Develop and maintain BentoBox product positioning, messaging, packaging, and related marketing content and sales tools
- Support, manage and develop a team of Product Marketing Managers
- Build team expertise on the restaurant industry and customer needs, technology trends, and shopping behavior
- Collect and monitor insights and intelligence on competitive positioning
- Closely partner with Sales Enablement to equip Sales/Client Success organizations how to sell Bentobox solutions
- Maintain quantitative and qualitative performance measures marketing-enabled product performance
- Partner with Product Management on assessing product/market fit for new features and offerings.
- Inform promotion plan for solutions in partnership with Growth Marketing team
- Create pitch decks, 1-pagers, one-sheets, case studies, webinars, website feature pages, and other marketing materials to ensure Sales and Marketing are equipped to effectively drive and close leads
- Work with the broader marketing team to launch campaigns across web, ads, social, email, ads, and other marketing channels
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
Experience We’re Looking For:
- 7+ years of product marketing experience, preferably for B2B SaaS; B2SMB a plus
- Demonstrated success in creating and executing effective go-to-market strategies
- Expert in developing messaging and storytelling
- Experience with pricing/packaging
- Experience with acquisition as well as engagement and expansion strategies
- Proven experience inspiring and developing talent
- Creative thinker that can generate innovative marketing ideas and lead a cross-functional team of stakeholders to drive execution.
- Results-oriented and data-driven.
- Passion for restaurants and hospitality and a desire to help them thrive
- Experience in prioritizing highest impact work and delivery of high quality assets
- Exceptional teammate with proven ability to lead through influence.
- Consistent track record in performing well in a fast-paced environment and interpersonal skills to lead multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, and executive presentation skills
Perks of Joining Us:
We’re building a hybrid workforce, all or most of our roles can be worked remotely, regardless of location, unless specified.
- Competitive salary + equity (once we offer again)
- 100% Employer Covered Health Benefits, Dental & Vision offerings
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited paid time off
- Paid family leave
- Professional development, growth and support
- Perks when dining with BentoBox customers
- Work from Home Stipend
- Opportunity to work with a passionate team making a positive impact on the hospitality community
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.