Director of Product Marketing at Smartly.io
As the the Director of Product Marketing you will...
- Personally drive a cross-functional team, and ultimately be responsible for creating compelling messaging, positioning and go-to-market plans for new product and service offerings and for driving deeper adoption of our existing solutions.
- Represent the voice of the customer at Smartly.io by analyzing advertiser needs, staying ahead of the rapidly evolving ad landscape and keeping tabs on the competitive landscape to inform product decisions, positioning and go-to-market plans.
- Establish a world-class sales enablement and training strategy for our commercial organization in close collaboration with sales leadership, customer success and the rest of the marketing team to create the right messaging, collateral and success stories to engage our personas with relevant content.
- Help the Product Management and Engineering teams define and develop vertical-specific solutions and roll-out new features with support from our training team via the Smartly.io Academy.
- Work closely with product managers, marketing, sales and the entire Smartly.io leadership team to align on messaging and go-to-market strategy.
- Develop deep relationships with our product marketing partners at the world's leading social media platforms.
- Perform market, competitive, pricing & packaging analysis and recommend solutions and course of action based on findings.
- Provide product and market expertise in support of our customer-facing commercial teams in Sales and Customer Success.
What we are we looking for...
- 8+ years of business strategy and marketing experience with 6+ years in a product marketing role defining and executing go-to-market strategy.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, B2B startup; AdTech and/or creative/media agency experience is a big plus.
- Experience working closely with product management, engineering, analytics, design and other marketing areas (regional marketing, growth marketing, brand and content marketing) to develop, launch, and scale solutions.
- Experience developing positioning, messaging and pricing for products and offering packages that serve multiple personas, verticals and markets.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills; very comfortable communicating to senior executives.
- Ability to demonstrate a proven track record influencing a cross-functional and highly diverse global team.
- Ability to master a more complex offering with multiple dimensions (including product, services and partnerships) and simplify into easily digestible yet uniquely differentiated value propositions for a variety of audiences.
- Highly effective analytics, listening and critical thinking skills with deep understanding of customer needs.
- Ability to inspire cross-functional teams, story-tell and present with confidence to a broad range of audiences.
- Proven ability to build and lead a high-performance team of product marketing managers in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Strong project management and collaboration skills with a proven ability to balance shifting priorities and meet challenging deadlines.
- Must be willing to travel internationally approx. 25% of the time.
Perks and Benefits of working at Smartly.io...
- Work with the nicest and brightest teammates in a flat organization.
- Opportunity to meet and work with some of the world’s most innovative and disruptive brands, partners (Facebook, Pinterest, Snap, etc.) and talented Smartlies around the world.
- Competitive salary + option plans.
- Recharge yourself with full 5 weeks of paid annual leave.
- Healthcare insurance, Wellness and personal development (tools, events, etc) reimbursement.