Email Deliverability Specialist
- Provide excellent consultative email deliverability professional services to our customers related to onboarding and mitigating email deliverability issues.
- Conduct in-depth investigations, reviews, and audits into email sending practices and provide actionable insights to improve deliverability.
- Engage with customer onboarding to review new client’s email programs and deliverability as well as monitor and adjust ramp up plans to enable a high quality customer onboarding experience that is engaged and efficient.
- Use tools to establish enterprise level deliverability reporting and provide recommendations on additional tools to improve monitoring
- Monitor delivery metrics and create plans to improve inbox placement and IP reputation.
- Reactively troubleshoot client specific deliverability issues for rapid resolution; including blacklists, spam traps and issues with ISPs.
- Provide in-depth analysis of performance quality measurements to ensure customer programs are continuously improving.
- Provide thought leadership around email via writing blogs, articles and whitepapers.
- Establish direct relationships with ISPs to keep up with industry updates and mitigate deliverability issues.
- Work closely and in full alignment with product teams to improve email reporting in the Bluecore User Interface
- 5 plus years of experience in email deliverability
- Comprehensive understanding of CAN-SPAM, CASL, GDPR and other international email regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skillsConfident experience in a customer-facing role, ideally at an ESP.
- Expertise with third-party testing and analysis tools, like Spamhaus, Email on Acid, Litmus, Return Path, 250OK, and SNDS
- Autonomous capabilities managing detailed fraud or abuse investigations with discretion and diplomacy.
- Possess an excellent professional reputation in the email deliverability community, (including industry groups like M3AAWG) as a subject matter expert.
- BA or BS in a business or technology related field from an accredited university
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness stipend for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly public transportation
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy