Email Marketing Manager
CLEAR makes life easier and more secure by using biometrics – your fingerprints, eyes and face – to confirm that you are you, and keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 45+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, moving quickly with data-informed decisions, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we’re working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 3+ million members across the country.
CLEAR is looking for a highly analytical, data-driven email marketer to own our sports and partnership campaigns. We’re looking for someone creative, professional and detail-oriented with a passion for “wow-ing” current and potential members through captivating and on-brand communications, finding new ways to drive upgrades, usage and retention through email and other marketing avenues you uncover.
What You Will Do:
- Execute day-to-day operational tasks from HTML coding to QA and deployment
- Identify, track and implement meaningful tests to improve one-off emails and drip campaigns
- Closely partner and collaborate with our marketing and sports teams
- Track performance of programs and build out reporting
- Stay up to date on the newest tools and tactics in email marketing
- Maintain a high level of quality across projects and schedules
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of experience in email marketing
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS
- Understanding of email marketing best practices
- SFMC experience a big plus
- Strong interest in/understanding of sports
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-starter with an "own it" mentality
- Experience making data-driven decisions using analytics, A/B testing, and campaign reports and dashboards
- Strong project management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to operate in fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment