Employer Brand Manager, US at Riskified
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, and many more. We're privately funded and VC backed, and our recent Series E round raised $165 million with a valuation in excess of $1 billion.About the Role
Riskified continues to grow across the globe and can only do so by attracting the best talent. Our Employer Brand Manager, US will play a key role in ensuring Riskified is seen as a leading employer of choice across the US tech industry.
The position will be responsible for developing and growing awareness of Riskified as an employer of choice. This includes developing original content, driving employee advocacy, managing our external partnerships and helping to define our overall employee narrative.What You'll Be Doing
- Leveraging the company’s employee value proposition to bring talent branding and the company’s vision and operating principles to life, supports the employee experience from recruitment through retention and increases the understanding of how they link to business, functional and personal actions
- Manage branding channels and tech, including content strategy, development and execution activities for Riskified’s global career site and media/social channels
- Support and manage recruiting events, both virtual and in-person
- Evaluate/launch new and emerging recruitment channels, tools and marketing strategies
- Cultivate the community of our employees, increase engagement and brand pride
- Work together with our PR team to secure speaking engagements for employees and management
- Create rich and continuous content highlighting the compelling aspects of life at Riskified including brand videos, static collateral, marketing copy, digital assets, industry blogs and more
- Drive campaigns to have Riskified considered as a premier employer through Best Places to Work Campaigns and other accolades
- Partnering with Marketing and Creative teams to define/develop employer brand, social assets and swag that are compelling and on-brand.
- Get to know Riskified: our global organization, local talent markets, competition, and needs
- 4+ years experience in employer brand marketing
- Proven experience and success with content creation, messaging, brand awareness, campaigns, landing pages, email marketing and events
- Demonstrated experience using data and metrics for conversion optimization, decision making, vendor selection, storytelling and defining success
- Ability to lead and deliver large scale projects, establishing buy-in and collaborating effectively with various stakeholders
- Established relationships with key employer branding vendors and partners, with demonstrated experience negotiating and maximizing cost effectiveness
- A strong collaborator, partnering with Recruiting, Design and other teams to establish priorities and targets as well as implement and roll out initiatives
- Proactive and research-focused, staying on top of industry news and identifying future trends
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 600+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned all our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.