Employer Brand Specialist at Peloton
Peloton is looking for an Employer Brand Specialist to join our small-but-mighty employer branding team. This work is extremely cross-functional in nature—you should be comfortable working across brand, comms, social, creative, HR, talent acquisition, legal, and accounts payable to get your job done...as well as every other team across the org to tell their stories.
We are looking for someone who is highly organized, naturally collaborative, and able to work up in the trees and get down in the weeds. One day you might be working on a creative brief for social assets for employer brand storytelling, the next you might be working on a strategy for a major conference, and the next you might be working on story mining for our Team Member Blog.
You should be driven by telling the world about the team members who power Peloton, our company culture, and the programs/initiatives that further our reputation as a mission-driven, high-performance, kind, empathetic, anti-racist, and bold company to work for. We are truly in service to our team!
- Lead the content strategy for Peloton’s Team Member Blog, including ideation and editing, sequencing, promotion, and measurement, all while ensuring each post is in line with our Global Employer Brand standards (~3x posts/month)
- Partner closely with Recruiting team on department spotlights
- Partner closely with Cultural Marketing and Social Impact team for alignment with broader heritage month campaigns
- Partner closely with Employee Engagement team on Volunteerism stories
- Partner with Creative on digital assets for the blog (and traffic drivers on social channels)
- Partner with the Social team to develop social threads for each post/campaign
- Manage “Best Companies” submissions and calendar (Great Place to Work, Crain’s, HRC CEI, etc), ensuring our voice and tone are in line with Global Employer Brand standards
- Manage and review copywriting strategy for Job Descriptions in partnership with recruiting team to ensure (you guessed it) our voice and tone are in line with our Global Employer Brand standards
- Project Manage the content strategy and launch of our new Careers Site
- Project Manage the outputs of our EVP work, ensuring the core working group is kept on track, and our key stakeholders across the business are kept informed.
- Assist Global Employer Brand manager and Recruiting Ops with conference strategy and execution, getting buy-in and support from Comms, Brand, Tech, Recruiting, DEI, and Employee Engagement
- Partner with Comms team on speaker submissions for key conferences
- When needed, work with external editorial partners to collaborate on content
- You have at least four years of experience with story mining, copywriting, and content development (or a combo of those areas) for an established consumer brand
- You are driven by shining a light on and uplifting your teammates
- You feel comfortable working cross-functionally to get buy-in and support for your ideas (we are big fans of co-creating across teams here)
- You are deadline-driven yet flexible in your approach to getting there
- You love developing project briefs and content calendars
- You are eager to build a solid foundation for employee storytelling, knowing that this will allow you to develop even more creative ways to tell Team Member stories in the future
- You have a “never settle” mentality and are always seeking to learn, grow, and level up your skills and knowledge
Please provide Portfolio and/or Writing Samples to Application
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.