Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.About the Role
Riskified is seeking an Events Marketing Manager to join our global team with a proven track record of building and executing events of all types and sizes - from executive round tables to large-scale events – that build sales pipeline and drive brand awareness.
The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented with the ability to juggle multiple projects, think on their feet and communicate effectively both internally and externally. We’re seeking a creative, organized and enthusiastic individual with a passion for identifying effective and unique ideas and transforming them into innovative virtual and live immersive brand experiences.
- Plan, develop and manage Riskified’s event marketing program in North America and design unique experiences - online and offline - to build awareness of Riskified’s brand, products and services and generate demand
- Research and qualify relevant conferences and 3rd party events in coordination with business development and sales; determine and negotiate over RIskified’s involvement (sponsorships and speaking opportunities)
- Work with key stakeholders across sales, product marketing, content, design, ABM and comms teams to develop and execute innovative, immersive and impactful Riskified branded programs
- Manage events calendar, and produce event “quick sheets” to coordinate all aspects of each event (e.g. agenda, timelines, venues, suppliers, giveaways, booth, staffing, budgets)
- Provide support for on-site Riskified reps; handle logistical tasks including shipments, registrations, booth service ordering, team prep, travel, booth set-up and take-down
- Proactively manage budget; track and evaluate results against goals and identify learnings for improvement
- Conduct post-event wrap up and analysis (onsite event execution as required)
- Build relationships with customers and industry players to collaborate on events as co-presenters, panelists, guest speakers, etc.
- Assist with different projects such as customer holiday gifts, campaigns, customer events, etc.
- 5+ years B2B event management experience including hosted events, tradeshows/conferences and virtual events/webinars
- Excellent project management skills with proven ability to successfully manage and execute multiple projects with different priorities and stakeholders
- Clear, thoughtful communicator (verbal and written) with strong interpersonal skills
- Impressive portfolio of previously managed events
- Proven track record of working with B2B sales organization to build and deliver results
- Ability to consistently set and meet deadlines
- Creative and able to think outside the box
- Experience with end-to-end event program production from conception to completion – including third party and suppliers management, booth design, branding, logistics and AV requirements, webinar platforms management, demo set-up, audience acquisition, sales engagement and follow-up
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Comfortable working with cross-functional groups and executive leadership
- Ability to travel as required
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 650+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned all our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Equity for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
Reuters: General Atlantic-Backed Riskified is Valued at 4.3 BLN in NYSE Debut
FoxBusiness: Fraud Protection Platform 'Riskified' Begins Trading on NYSE
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.