Event Marketing Manager
Greater NYC Area
At HyperScience, we use machine learning to automate data entry work for large organizations so that they can serve their end-users better, cheaper, and faster. Our customers receive a wide variety of documents like life insurance applications, paystubs, utility bills, insurance claims etc. -- today these have to be reviewed manually. We’re on a mission to change that. With deep experience in building machine learning backed products that deliver real value in the enterprise, we are leveraging the latest advances in deep learning technology to finally automate many of these manual processes.
Our product is already deployed and delivering value to large, blue-chip organizations in financial services and insurance -- we are looking for people who are excited to help us build upon this foundation and scale our product to many more customers.
We are looking for an experienced marketing professional to help drive our continued Quarter-over-Quarter growth. You are a battle tested event marketer with experience running event programs, measuring effectiveness and setting event strategy. You will be an integral founding member of our marketing team and will work across the organization to produce the best experiences possible.
This is a full-time position reporting to the Director of Demand Generation and is located at HyperScience HQ in New York City.
- Build methodology to evaluating industry events and making data-based recommendations of which events to attend.
- Manage all event logistics – from contract negotiations to booth setup to follow up.
- Develop a hosted event strategy for prospects and customers.
- Work hand-in-hand with sales team to prioritize hosted event locations, topics and timing.
- Define event KPIs and build a process, infrastructure and methodology to measure the effectiveness of attended and hosted events.
- Oversee the production of digital events (webinars).
- Develop an events strategy that supports our broader ABM efforts.
- Manage third party providers of event tchotchkes and tiered giveaways for prospects and customers.
Desired Skills / Experience
- Multiple years of field marketing experience, ideally in a high growth B2B SaaS startup.
- Hands on experience managing industry events from evaluation to execution.
- Self-starter who combines a high level of creativity and initiative with strong organizational skills.
- Experience working with and managing external partners.
- Proven ability to track campaign performance in a CRM, ideally Salesforce.
- Experience supporting an ABM strategy – playing a critical role in a well organized and coordinated effort across the business.
- A high EQ, natural ability to build rapport with many different people quickly; convey expertise with the humility to accept feedback and others’ points of view in a highly collaborative environment.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical and health coverage
- Meaningful equity
- 401k with company match
- Flexible PTO
- Choice of hardware
- Gym membership
- Daily lunch
- A variety of snacks and drinks
- The ability to change the landscape of office work
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies
HyperScience does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any person or email address at HyperScience prior to obtaining a signed agreement from Recruiting/HR. HyperScience is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners.
HyperScience provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HyperScience complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Read Full Job Description