Expedited Enrollment Experience Manager at Justworks
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
This job is interdisciplinary - a mix of strategy, marketing, operations, and sales enablement to identify where prospects encounter friction in the sales process, increase prospect engagement, and improve the prospect experience. You will become an expert on the prospect experience for Justworks’ smallest businesses (2-10 employees), analyze conversion metrics and common questions prospects have, and propose and implement new strategies, materials, and processes to increase prospect conversion rates, reduce prospects’ questions, and improve the overall prospect experience. You will be relied on to identify and implement new in-product copy, nudge campaigns, materials, trainings, and internal process changes to bring more prospects through the sales process faster and streamline prospect engagement to position the team to efficiently scale.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain a deep understanding of our sales, marketing, and support strategy, processes, and operational structure on a highly cross-functional team.What you’ll do
- Become an expert on the Expedited Enrollment experience, which includes building expertise around our platform functionality and processes used to bring prospects onto Justworks
- Lead research to identify the top points of friction in the Expedited Enrollment prospect experience and the various prospect personas who are getting stuck in Expedited Enrollment
- Develop and implement various operational and marketing solutions including new in-product language, email nudges for idle accounts, and new prospect-facing materials to address existing frictions and drop off in the sales process to yield improvements in overall conversion metrics
- Roll out updated initiatives to the rest of the Expedited Enrollment team
- Cultivate relationships across other teams at Justworks to implement updates to the Expedited Enrollment experience
- Analyze reporting across multiple systems including Salesforce and our internal platform
- Understand the value propositions of Justworks and adapt messaging to align with Justworks’ brand and tone
- Embody the Justworks brand and be an advocate for Self Service customers
- Share customer feedback with your team and with other teams when appropriate
- Partner closely with internal teams including Business Operations, Marketing, Customer Support, and Sales and respond to changing market conditions
- Other duties as needed based on department and/or organizational needs.
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience required (strategy, marketing, operations, and sales enablement, etc.)
- Proven strategic agility, ability to succeed in a fast-paced, continuously-evolving environment
- Can communicate clearly and concisely, especially when it comes to complicated topics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Strong project management skills and experience managing cross-functional relationships and priorities
- Strong technical skills with the ability and the knowledge to use a variety of techniques to achieve objectives and goals
- Can organize and prioritize assigned workload and ability to see where optimization through automation or process changes is possible
- Proficiency with data analysis and synthesizing insights
- Ability to develop and implement messaging aligned with Justworks’ brand and tone in prospect communications
- Ability to train and motivate others on new initiatives and updates as needed
- Fast learner regarding Justworks domains quickly (benefits, payments, health insurance, HR, etc) as well as be aware of industry trends, and competition
- Possess a genuine desire to help small businesses and to evangelize the Justworks product
- Have a knack for coming up with creative solutions to any problems you face
- Enjoy entrepreneurial environments and the opportunity to build something meaningful
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Our DEI Commitment