Field Marketing Associate, HC Marketing at Flatiron Health
We're looking for a Field Marketing Associate, HC Marketing, to help us accomplish our mission to improve lives by learning from the experience of every cancer patient. Here's what you need to know about the role, our team and why Flatiron Health is the right next step in your career.What You'll Do
In this role, you'll work with the HC Marketing Team, Brand Marketing Team, and Vendor Partners to execute on field marketing campaigns that enable healthcare practices to provide a better patient experience, a healthier practice, and smarter research. You'll plan and organize our annual user conference, facilitate webinar programming, and enable sales and customer success in the field. In addition, you’ll also:
- Lead, manage, and coordinate all logistics of annual user conference for 500+ attendees
- Project manage from beginning to end, including all logistics, onsite execution and post-event ROI analysis for industry tradeshows/conferences and customer events (virtual and in-person)
- Serve as liaison with event vendors such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, DMCs, restaurants, hotels, A/V production companies, transportation and others.
- Manage budgets and compile reporting metrics for each event
- Manage virtual conference and event programming, including webinar project management and recruitment
- Identify and vet new vendors for Flatiron’s Marketing team to work with. We are looking for a skilled negotiator who is not afraid to go toe to toe with vendors to negotiate company savings
- Manage event communications through our marketing automation software
- Conduct research, make site visits, and find resources to help staff make decisions about event possibilities.
- Maintain company calendar of events and communicate the latest updates regularly with multiple stakeholders
You’ll also develop and maintain relationships with industry associations and partners, learning and adapting to how our customers receive information in the field.Who You Are
You're a self-starter with 3+ years of experience working in event marketing, hospitality or sales. You're excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to tackle meaningful problems each and every day. You’re a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values the chance to make an important impact.
- You have a Bachelor's degree
- You have 2-5 years work experience
- You have proven experience managing vendors and booking venues for events
- You have an interest in owning event marketing strategy, marketing communications, and field marketing responsibilities
- You have the ability to manage multiple projects in various stages.
- You have attention to detail and follow through
- You are a team player who is not opposed to doing smaller tasks but can also look at the bigger picture
- You have the ability to remain calm in deadline-driven, high pressure environments
- You are willing to travel up to 20% of the time
If this sounds like you, you'll fit right in at Flatiron.Extra Credit
- You have experience in healthcare conference planning or execution
- You have knowledge of Hubspot / Salesforce or other marketing automation / CRM systems a plus
Why You Should Join Our Team
A career at Flatiron is a chance to work with everyone involved in the future of cancer care and research—all under one roof. Researchers, data scientists, designers, clinicians, technologists and many more all work together to improve cancer care and accelerate research.
At Flatiron, we strive to build and maintain an environment where employees from all backgrounds are valued, respected and have the opportunity to succeed. You'll also find a culture of continuous learning, broad and inclusive employee support offerings, and a commitment to supporting our team members in all aspects of their lives—at home, at work and everywhere in between. We offer:
- Flatiron University training curriculum which includes presentation skills, meeting mastery, coding languages and more
- Career coaching opportunities
- Hackathons for all employees (not just our engineers!)
- Professional development benefit for attending conferences, industry events and external courses
- Work/life autonomy via flexible work hours and flexible paid time off
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks for either parent)
- Back-up child care
- Flatiron-sponsored fitness classes
Flatiron Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.