Field Marketing Manager DACH at Box
We are hiring for a hands on Field Marketing Manager covering Germany, Austria and Switzerland, reporting to the Senior Director, Marketing EMEA.What we do:
Box are the leading Cloud Content Management company that empowers enterprises to revolutionize how they work by securely connecting their people, information, and applications.As a Field Marketing Manager you will:
With responsibilities ranging from lead generation via direct and channel-led engagement to content creation, country-specific events and digital marketing techniques, you’ll be involved in almost every part of our marketing, helping define and solidify Box’s presence in the DACH region. You will be inspired to play your part of a fun, ambitious team in a fast paced start up environment. As a standalone role, you will own all regional administration processes including the regional communications, events and launch calendar, purchase requests and budget management.
- Work with the global marketing campaigns team to repurpose and localise successful demand generation campaigns in the region.
- Build strong relationships with regional sales teams to develop marketing strategies and plans to support the sales efforts across DACH.
- Management of regional customer reference programs providing customers for speaking opportunities, press references, case studies, etc.
- Build out the channel eco-system in-region for recruitment, on-boarding, enablement to drive incremental business.
- Management of all regional Box and 3rd party events, ensuring our Box brand is represented accurately.
- Ownership of local country websites –ensuring content is both localised and appropriate for the regional audience.
- Using data analytics, work with Marketing Operations team to build robust reporting models to track ROI on all marketing activities.
A field marketer who knows the tech landscape within the regions and can take ownership of planning, development and execution of leading-edge marketing strategies and programs to source and influence sales pipeline directly and through/with channel partners. Someone who has an overwhelming desire to create impact and grow in your career.
- Strong field marketing experience–preferably in a SaaS or relevant technology company
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to partner with stakeholders and communicate findings to Box senior leadership
- Team player - organizing and managing with multiple stake-holders and groups contributing
- Resourceful and creative, with an ability to run multiple projects at once.
- Experience in digital marketing / Social media is plus.
Here's the fine print...
Want to learn more? Take a look at our blog to get the latest from Gartner and recent announcements: https://blog.box.com/blog/leader-gartner-magic-quadrant-content-collaboration-platforms-2018/
- 20%+year-on-year growth
- 97% approval rating of our CEO Aaron Levie and 4.6 culture rating (via Glassdoor)
- Fantastic and diverse bunch of colleagues as part of the highly regarded DACH team
- Active social calendar and communities, including Box Women's Network and PRIDE
- Flat organization: easy access to talented Directors, VPs and above
- Culture of learning - we value continued development at Box. Host a number of workshops regularly from unconscious bias and radical candor
- Box.org: Plentiful opportunity for you to give back and provides nonprofits resources they need to innovate and fulfill their mission
- Competitive salary
- 30 days of vacation
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Subsidized lunches and lots of snacks and drinks in the office
- Subsidized gym membership and robust wellness program
- European offices across London, Paris, Amsterdam and Stockholm.
Box (NYSE:BOX) is the cloud content management company that empowers enterprises to revolutionize how they work by securely connecting their people, information and applications. Founded in 2005, Box powers more than 90,000 businesses globally and over 70 percent of the Fortune 500, including AstraZeneca, General Electric, Eurostar and Apleona. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit http://www.box.com.