Sealed is a home wellness company on a mission to make homes healthier, more comfortable, and cleaner for the planet. We are transforming energy, finance and home improvement to deliver clean air and comfort with less energy. Sealed modernizes home heating and cooling with upgrades like insulation and HVAC technology. We match the right contractor, cover the upfront costs, and stand behind the work: we only get paid if your house saves energy. Sealed, one of Fast Company’s top ten most innovative energy companies of 2021, is venture backed and headquartered in New York City.
Learn more at sealed.comWhat will you do?
Sealed’s marketing team is looking for a Growth Manager to run performance marketing campaigns (full funnel conversion) on paid search and paid social. You’ll leverage both your analytical and creative skills to identify, prioritize and reach target audience segments to deliver monthly and quarterly demand generation targets while building an enduring brand.
You will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally with the creative, partnerships, new market expansion, and revenue operations teams. This is a high impact role where you’ll manage a marketing budget with significant revenue impact to help Sealed grow our customer base more efficiently and profitably. Instagram and digital video are priority channels for Sealed in 2021.
Reporting directly to the Senior Director of Growth as her second-in-command, you will:
- Own the testing roadmap (ad conversion and web conversion) and financial performance of our paid marketing channels, defining channel-specific growth strategy in various states for both product plans
- Launch, manage, and optimize customer acquisition campaigns, defining and owning metrics that capture marketing channel performance and identifying insightful trends
- Identify and test new tactics to scale a channel (Eg: Search, Instagram), identifying ways to profitably reach increasingly large audiences
- Collaborate with the marketing leadership team to ensure that channel-specific objectives align with the monthly marketing plan
- Build strong relationships with key cross-functional team members to help build integrated programs (Brand and Product Marketing, Lifecycle, Social Media Marketing, Partnerships)
- 4+ years managing performance marketing channels with a $5+million dollar annual marketing budget
- 4+ years managing Instagram, YouTube, paid search or programmatic media programs for an ROI-oriented company
- Deep knowledge of online advertising and ad tech space; robust understanding of online advertising best practices
- Proven experience rapidly and efficiently scaling marketing spend in a high-growth environment (Series B to Series D)
- Track record delivering results through independent execution, creativity, detail-orientation, and precise organization
- Creative eye to be able to brief & gain insights from the creative results, on both display & video formats
- Experience with marketing a high-consideration product to homeowners in a direct-to-consumer context
- Strong understanding of customer LTV and segmentation, ideally econometric models
- Proficiency with SQL, Python, and advanced Excel skills
- Exceptional leadership skills; naturally collaborative, excelling at influencing without direct authority
- You can’t stand waste. Whether it’s energy waste, or wasted market opportunity, transforming waste to value is in your DNA
- Both left and right brained, analytical and creative. You can dig deep into the numbers, but also have sharp intuition and creative vision for offers that will convert audience to leads
- Technologically fluent, with a knack for learning new platforms with little guidance or training
- Quantitative mindset, ideally with a strong technical background and education
- Hardworking, resourceful and gritty: when you have a goal, you find a way to meet it
- Extremely organized with task management and planning
- Desire to make an impact
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Stock options
- Health benefits
- Paid family leave
- Flexible work environment: work from headquarters office in NYC or remotely from anywhere within the US