Growth Marketing Consultant at Bluecore
In the minute it takes you to read this job description, Bluecore has launched over 100,000 individually personalized marketing campaigns for our retail e-commerce customers!
We are looking for a highly motivated Growth Marketing Consultant to join our team. Our ideal candidate is an ecommerce Rockstar with a strong customer-facing background and an interest in creating data-led narratives that inspire action. You will engage with senior executives to understand their business and align objectives that increase client success and value. You will be working closely with various Bluecore stakeholders to identify, quantify, and build personalized experiences across website and targetable marketing channels for our world-class roster of clients. At your core, you thrive in pushing your clients and the platform capabilities to their limits, unlocking strategies that deliver the most value to advance clients’ key business goals. You will be a thought leader, with the ability to influence how customers use our products, directing them towards best practices to maximize incremental revenue and adoption of Bluecore’s value proposition.
- In partnership with Sales and Customer Success, develops deep understanding of customer challenges and success metrics
- In collaboration with Account Managers for top accounts, assists in elevating and delivering business reviews consisting of analysis of Bluecore performance to identify the quantifiable largest growth opportunities
- Drives customer growth by translating data-driven analysis of customers' marketing campaigns into a value story that leads to increased performance and incremental product adoption
- In collaboration with Customer Success, monitors and optimizes value realization across all assigned accounts
- Presents performance and business insights to various customer and prospect stakeholders in a business-focused format to facilitate day-to-day and executive decision making
- Demonstrates initiative by conducting undirected research, exploring and examining data from a variety of angles to determine hidden weaknesses, trends and/or opportunities
- Stays current on latest developments in marketing technology and trends in the retail ecommerce vertical
What you bring to the team:
- 7+ years’ experience at a marketing agency or retail ecommerce business where responsibilities included directly communicating and presenting to executives on addressable marketing channels (website personalization, email, sms, display retargeting, social, OTT apps, etc.)
- Executive credibility: Presentation skills and experience speaking with C-level executives
- Strategy: Creativity of thought and its applicability to business value
- Analytical thinking: Facility with analyzing marketing data, a strong understanding of key ecommerce metrics, and knack for translating them to actionable insights
- Product knowledge: You get into the product with quick adeptness
- BS in an analytical field, such as Business, Economics, etc.
- While the primary focus of the job is remotely supporting a highly distributed team across multiple time-zones, occasional travel on short notice will be required. Up to 25% travel may be expected for this role (post-COVID).
Bluecore is a multi-channel personalization platform that gives retailers a competitive advantage in a digital-first world. Unlike systems built for mass marketing and a physical-first world, Bluecore unifies shopper and product data in a single platform, and using AI/ML, activates welcomed personal experiences at the speed and scale of digital. Through Bluecore’s dynamic shopper and product matching, brands can personalize 100% of communications delivered to consumers through their shopping experiences, anywhere.
This comes to life in three core product lines:
- Bluecore Communicate™ a modern email service provider (ESP) + SMS
- Bluecore Site™ an onsite personalization product
- Bluecore Advertise™ a paid media product
Bluecore is credited with increasing lifetime value of shoppers and overall speed to marketing for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Fortune, Crain's, Forbes and BuiltIn as well as ranked on the Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.