Growth Marketing Coordinator at CLEAR
CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
As a marketing coordinator on the Growth Marketing Team, you will help bring our cross-functional in-house agency together to achieve shared goals, being involved in every aspect of the consumer acquisition journey. You will work closely with the Internal Growth Marketing Team, Design, Content, Legal, and Finance to operate existing campaigns and launch new initiatives. You are an ambitious individual who approaches every new challenge as a learning opportunity, knows how to ask the right questions, and can quickly master new tools and tasks. The right candidate for this role is highly detail oriented, loves to create structure, never misses a deadline, and can manage multiple complex workstreams at once – with a positive attitude and solutions-oriented mindset.
What You Will Do:
- Support the Growth Marketing Team in all day-to-day marketing operations, including but not limited to daily spend and performance monitoring, partner coordination, website maintenance, and financial reconciliation
- Work directly with internal and external stakeholders to organize and manage workflows for investment, creative, and activation
- Monitor and make recommendations to optimize performance and drive CAC, ROAS, and LTV efficiencies daily
- Distill program & initiative results and takeaways for CLEAR’s Leadership Team and cross-functional stakeholders
- Help run cross-functional meetings, gathering agenda topics and tracking follow ups
Who You Are:
- 1-2 years of marketing experience
- A sense of accountability, ability to inform stakeholders at the right level, and drive work forward with a sense of urgency
- Extreme attention to detail and a curious mind
- Strong communication skills- you are not afraid to speak up
- A demonstrated sense of pride in your work