Redesign Health is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer – we recruit, train, compensate and promote our team members based on qualifications. We know how important it is not only to include, but to actively seek out a diversity of opinions and voices.
We want to hear from you regardless of your race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redesign Health is a healthcare innovation platform. We bring together entrepreneurs, industry experts, and investors to elevate healthcare companies that empower people to live their healthiest lives.. Our first companies include Lively, Ever/Body, Vault Health, Springtide, HealthQuarters, Calibrate, Proper, and stealth ventures in payment integrity, elder care, and complex care. We’re capitalized with permanent capital from world-class institutional investors and entrepreneurs.
As our Growth Marketing Lead, you will be responsible for driving customer acquisition at every stage of our new venture creation process. For businesses in the ideation phase, you’ll conduct demand-research and execute “smoke tests” to validate sales channel and product viability before we launch. For businesses we decide to launch, you’ll develop go-to-market plans and act as the founding marketing lead to help these companies acquire their first 1000 customers. For later-stage companies in our portfolio, you’ll support them with discrete projects including paid channel expansion, CRO, SEO content strategy, and more.
This is a great opportunity for a full-stack and creative marketer to expand their skillset across a diversity of businesses, work with incredible founding teams to define and own their marketing strategy, and collaborate with our new venture creation and product market fit teams to bring the next generation of healthcare businesses from ideas to reality.
You will report to and work with the Director of Growth at our New York City headquarters. This role is currently remote, but we have plans to reopen our office in March 2021.What you'll do:
You’ll collaborate deeply with new venture teams, user researchers, product, product design and brand teams to de-risk ideas and bring viable, winning, and transformative healthcare businesses to market. Specifically, you’ll help:
- Size & validate demand for business concepts in the ideation phase.
- Conduct demand research and calls with marketing experts to identify pre-existing demand, go-to-market opportunities and challenges for business concepts we are considering launching.
- Execute demand validation (“smoke tests”) via Facebook and Google ad campaigns to understand business viability (assumed unit economics - particularly LTV and CAC).
- Collaborate with the user research, product, and new venture team to translate real-market insights from demand validation tests into the feature sets of our MVPs.
- Develop & own the launch marketing for our new ventures
- Own hands-on-keys execution of go-to-market plans, acting as the “founding marketer” at ~2 of our operating companies at any given time, to bring them from 0-1000 customers.
- Develop reporting and growth roadmaps to identify wins and iteratively improve upon them.
- Package learnings into marketing playbooks for founding Heads of Marketing to run with and improve upon when they join.
- Run projects for later-stage ventures in our portfolio designed to accelerate their growth
- Pending your bandwidth, some discrete projects may include paid channel expansion, developing an SEO program, building a CRO roadmap, or setting up a marketing attribution system, to list some examples.
- 5+ years of experience in growth marketing, with a focus on high-scale digital and offline channels.
- Track record of driving significant revenue growth.
- Experience marketing across business types (DTC, B2B, B2B2C) preferred.
- Experience working in startups, and familiarity with iterative product development (i.e. lean startup) methodologies.
- Healthcare industry experience preferred, but not required.
- Communicate Effectively: You are effective in a variety of communication settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, or among diverse styles and position levels. You attentively listen to others, adjust to fit the audience and the message. Provide timely and helpful information to others across the organization.
- Action Oriented: You readily take action on challenges, without unnecessary planning. Identify and seize new opportunities. Display a can-do attitude in good and bad times. Step up to handle tough issues. Take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm.
- Drive Results: You have a strong bottom-line orientation. Persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. Have a track record of exceeding goals successfully. Push yourself and help others achieve results. Consistently achieve results, even under tough circumstances.
- Manage Ambiguity: You deal comfortably with the uncertainty of change, and effectively handle risk. Can decide and act without having the total picture. You are calm, and productive, even when things are up in the air. Deal constructively with problems that do not have clear solutions or outcomes. Operate effectively, even when things are not certain or the way forward is unclear.
- Resourcefulness: You marshal resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done. Orchestrate multiple activities simultaneously to accomplish a goal. Get the most out of limited resources. Apply knowledge of internal structures, processes and culture to resourcing efforts. Secure and deploy resources effectively and efficiently.
Redesign’s mission is to elevate healthcare companies that empower people to live their healthiest lives. To give a sense of what our team is all about, these are the values that guide our work:
- Redesign healthcare - We bring positive change to patients’ lives
- Own the outcome - We do the work to get the job done
- Be trusted partners - We strive to be the teammates and co-founders of choice
- Champion diverse perspectives - We work to unlock our joint potential
- Practice kindness - We aim to build bridges, not walls
- Learn continuously - We focus on constantly growing as individuals and as a team
We care deeply about your wellbeing. And we’ve tailored our unique benefits around your wellness.
- Benefits for your physical wellness
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage with no monthly contribution options
- Fully paid memberships to One Medical primary care & Teledoc virtual care
- $10 a month over-the-counter medicine credit
- Quarterly In-home house cleaning
- Annual at-home massage on us, to relax and unwind
- Work from home set-up stipend
- Benefits for your financial wellness
- 401K match
- Student loan repayment contributions
- Company-paid Life and AD&D insurance
- Paid financial coach to help you meet your financial goals
- Benefits for your mental wellness
- Unlimited PTO
- 2-week company-wide winter break
- 16 week full paid parental leave
- Spotify Premium reimbursed
- Headspace mindfulness service
- Annual learning stipend